[Problem] Can't connect to any server

Users who are viewing this thread

RomaVictor

Hi,
I was playing WarBand almost since the start of beta testing, and I have some problems now with connecting. Some time ago I stopped playing for a while, I think it was from version 0.7xx ... And I have connection problems even there... When it started I must try to connect more times, but I still can connect. Later I cant even do that. Starting Warband, going to Multiplayer, trying to connect to some server, 6 sec after it -> Unable to connect to the server. And when I try again, it appears immediate. I have relativaly no problems with internet, except sometime's crashes. Now I started to play again, same problem. Warband is unblocked in firewall... I have no idea what to do...

And one more problem, when TaleWorlds makes another patch (update), I'll go to the Multiplayer and it says that servers have newest update (1.103 or what) and it asked if I want to go to the TaleWords download site - Yes - but I cant connect to it. 404 Server Error or something
Can I download the patch from other sites? (BTW the error page is http://beta.taleworlds.com/warband/download.php - I know it is page for beta but they should change it to normal site so we don't need to choose page and download it by ourselves)

I would love someone who can help me... And I hope you understand what I mean because English is not my native language...  :wink:

Well, I will try the advice, thanks for that  :wink:, but the problem is, when I click on Start Search, it finds all the servers, all goes well till I want to connect - see above.

Back
Top Bottom