Private Servers are desperately needed // özel çok oyunculu sunucular son derece gerekli

Users who are viewing this thread

Dear Taleworld developers,

Many members in the community wish to see private servers come into this game as soon as possible. We believe that this can only improve our experience of this game and would be the most beneficial step for the community to take next.
So far, the experience that I have had with bannerlord has been good. I enjoy running skirmish with my friends, and can see the potential of this game for the future. I know this early access was meant to give us a taste of the game without it being the final product, but I plead with you to prevent the loss of players who may not pick up the game again if private servers are not added soon. Some masterful modifications were made in warband that really transformed the game to have appeal to all. Right now, queues are long for siege and crash issues take place despite how much fun the experience is. I implore you to make this your number one priority in multiplayer. We can make fixes to many of the issues that are in multiplayer individually as to make a better experience for the New_Player. Please trust your community to make this game another classic.

Thank you for your time and consideration
Signed:
Blucher

Sayın Taleworlds Geliştiricileri

Topluluktaki birçok kişi özel sunucuların oyuna en kısa sürede gelmesini iple çekiyor. Bunun topluluğu bir adım öteye götüreceğine ve oyun deneyimimizi geliştirecek yegane adım olduğuna inanıyoruz.
Şimdiye kadar Bannerlord ile yaşadığım deneyimim iyiydi. Arkadaşlarımla birlikte savaşmaktan zevk alıyorum ve bu oyunun gelecekteki potansiyelini görebiliyorum. Bu erken erişim oyununun tam bir sürüm olmadığını bize oyun tam olarak çıkana kadar güzel bir deneyim yaşatmak adına yayınlanmış bir sürüm olduğunu biliyorum ancak yakında özel sunucular eklenmezse muhtemel bir oyuncu kaybı yaşayabilirsiniz , bunu önlemek adına sizden rica ediyorum. Warband oyununu herkese hitap eder şekle sokan bazı ustaca değişiklikler yapıldı. Şu anda oyun ne kadar eğlenceli bir deneyim sunsa da kuşatma oyununa girerken çok sıra var ve çökme hataları meydana geliyor. Bunu çok oyunculu modda bir numaralı önceliğiniz olarak almanızı rica ediyorum. “New_Player” için daha iyi bir deneyim sağlamak adına çok oyunculu modda düzeltmeler yapabiliriz. Bu oyunu başka bir “klasik” oyun yapmak için lütfen topluluğunuza güvenin.

Vakit ayırdığınız ve değerlendirdiğiniz için teşekkürler
İmza
Blucher

Translation help: Tamerlane

I couldn't have said it better myself. While the multiplayer experience may not be Taleworld's priority, private servers are the only way to create a lasting and committed online playerbase. I am no coder, nor do I claim to be, but I can't understand any downsides to allowing the community to host servers.

P.S. Thanks for hosting a duel server!

Private servers would be entirely Poggers, I love the game and I will play singleplayer for the rest of my life, but I want to enjoy Multiplayer to its fullest before it dies in 20 years!

our community can't wait to have private servers. I really love this game. I already have over 150 hours and i see hype dying down each day already. I think the sooner private servers are opened the better it will be for the community.

I agree that private servers are essential, but we just have to be patient. You can check Callum's profile at any time and see how many times he has responded to this issue. I am from one of the smaller game regions (OCE) and I know it sucks to not be able to host custom servers, but we just have to be patient and hope the game's MP doesn't bleed too many players till then.

Private servers are a must if this game wants to survive anywhere near as long as Warband did, and the sooner the better. The vast majority of my almost 2,000 hours in Warband were spent in multiplayer servers, and they were a big part of why I kept coming back to the game. There were tons of servers for me to choose from, and an array of custom games. However, after not even 150 hours in Bannerlord (half of that being singleplayer) I am already getting burnt out on the repetitive nature of the multiplayer, so much so that I can only stand to play an hour or two at a time now before I've had enough. As a huge Mount & Blade fan I want to see Bannerlord be even more successful than Warband, but I'm afraid that if people are not allowed to host custom servers soon, a large portion of the multiplayer base will simply drift away in a few months' time.

I think if taleworlds forces us to ranking servers they will ruin their reputation and go bankrupt. They owe all of their good rep to the open nature of warband (mods+servers).

No game has combined mods and closed ranking system successfully. Most companies tried and failed.

I have bought nearly every thing Taleworlds has ever sold, and gifted to friends. But if they force towards microtransactions (and to do that effectively you have to sabotage mods), well they can take the bet, but my wallet will be closed to them forever.

However if they make the game open as warband was. They can count on my buying all the things in the future, and and on me spreading the good news for bannerlord. The base game is solid. If they don't lock down us in multiplayer for microtransactions, multiplayer will be great in time.

Back
Top Bottom