Bannerlord için istediğim bazı istekler - Some requests I want for Bannerlord.

Users who are viewing this thread

TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR

Merhaba. Ben Onur. Burada Warband'den beri istediğim şeyleri listeliyeceğim:

- Aynı dünya da botlara karşı co-op oyun. (Bunun olması gerçekten çok güzel olurdu arkadaşımla beraber bir devlet kurup Kalradya'ı fethetmeye çalışmak kesinlikle olması gereken bir şey)

-Çok eşlilik. (Polygamy kesinlikle olmalı isteyen monogamy isteyen de polygamy olarak oynayabilmeli. Tek eşlilik ve çok eşlilik bir seçenek olabilmeli)

-Boşanmak.

-Lordların krallığımıza katılmak istemesi. (Bu özellik artık Bannerlord'a eklenmeli bence Warband de vardı salona gidip katılmak isteyen lordları görebiliyorduk.)

-Daha fazla saç ve sakal seçenekleri.

-Multiplayer da karakterimin yüz şeklini değiştiremiyorum ilk yaptığım gibi kaldı. (Bu sadece bir sorun)

-Krallıklar çok güçsüz duruma düştüğü zaman kendi aralarında teslim olmak için bir oylama başlatması.

-İttifaklar ve süreli ateşkesler ve bazı antlaşmalar imzalanabilmeli. (Ateşkes olarak savaş halindeyken savaş yorgunluğunu atlatabilmek adına mesela 15 gün kadar savaşa mola verip sonrasında tekrar süre bittiğinde krallıkların savaşa kaldığı yerden devam etmesi. Tabii burada ateşkes süresini de 2 krallık oylarak seçmesi gerekir.)

-Diğer krallıklarda isyana teşvik etmek için ajan göndermek.

-Entrikalar oluşturabilmek ya da bir entrikaya para karşılığında dahil olabilmek (Mesela bir lord bizden başka bir lorda suikast düzenlememiz için para ödeyebilir ya da biz başka biri için aynısını yapabiliriz. Bunun dışında çocuk kaçırıp fidye istemek falan gibi bir sürü şey eklebilir gerçekten çok çeşitli bir şey olabilir.)

Şimdilik istediklerim bunlar teşekkürler.

TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR TR

EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN

Hello. I am Onur. Here I'll list the things I've wanted since Warband:

- Co-op game against bots in the same world. (It would be really nice if that happened, to try to establish a state with my friend and conquer Kalradia is definitely something that should happen.)

-Polygamy. (Polygamy should definitely be monogamy who wants to be able to play as a polygamy. Monogamy and polygamy should be an option)

- Divorce.

- Lords want to join our kingdom. (This feature should now be added to Bannerlord, I think Warband was there and we could see the lords who wanted to go to the hall and participate.) -More hair and beard options.

- When the kingdoms become too powerless, they initiate a vote among themselves to surrender.

-Alliances and temporary ceasefires and some agreements should be signed. (As a ceasefire, in order to overcome the fatigue of war while at war, for example, to take a break from the war for 15 days and then when the period is over again, the kingdoms continue the war from where they left off. Of course, the ceasefire period should be chosen by voting 2 kingdoms here.)

- Sending agents to incite rebellion in other kingdoms. - To be able to create intrigues or to be involved in an intrigue in exchange for money (for example, a lord can pay us to assassinate another lord, or we can do the same for someone else. Apart from that, it can add a lot of things like kidnapping a child and asking for a ransom or something, it can be something really diverse.)

That's what I want for now. Thanks. (I'm sorry if the translation is also incorrect.)

EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN EN

fbdPXPF.jpg

Bu satırları okurken gençliğimin saf duyguları eşliğinde oyunu "geliştirmek" adına yaptığım tavsiyeler aklıma geldi. Yol yakınken geri dön evlat umut bu topraklardan gitti.

I think these would all be great features, especially since some (nobles offering themselves to you and timed truces) of them were in Warband already yet are conspicuously absent in Bannerlord. I hope they become implemented sooner or later, especially the ability to incite rebellions and also vote on surrenders/submissions since those would both be fun and methods of handling the terrorist faction problem as well.

Back
Top Bottom