Previous Names

Users who are viewing this thread

omzdog

Grandmaster Knight
Yo all I'm asking for some feature that always us to see the previous avatars of each forumite when we see his profile. Just some little thumbnail series of pictures that shows old avatars and maybe the dates they were changed. Sometimes I forget who's who after they change their avatar and I'd be mighty grateful to whomsoever has the power to do so.

http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,173502.msg4176105.html

I guess that had something to do with it.

I find it amusing how three threads ahve been converted into talking about Archonsod's removal.
Anyhow, considering how many people are on the forum and how often they change their avatar, the idea is a good one, but not feasible. :sad:

Catholic said:
I find it amusing how three threads ahve been converted into talking about Archonsod's removal.
Anyhow, considering how many people are on the forum and how often they change their avatar, the idea is a good one, but not feasible. :sad:
Alright then just keep the last 3 or something. I understand people change them a lot but keeping a few would be good.

Meh. Not gonna happen.
Nobody cares about previous avatars. And some people have had like 50 of them.
Previous names would be more logical.

I mean ya sure names would be great, but keeping a 80x80 thumbnail pic of 3 previous avatars wouldn't be too demanding nor is it that bad of an idea.

Back
Top Bottom