Potential problem/bug regarding rebellions

Users who are viewing this thread

HotPie

Regular
Just want to quickly say that I re-installed the game after a month and a half upon the launch of 1.5.6 and I love it, the rebellions feature is a really cool addition and I feel this patch has really improved the game all over.

However I've encountered a potential problem that hasn't yet caused anything game breaking, but can see it getting worse later down the line. Rhotae has rebelled against Battanian rule god knows how many times now and Battania keeps retaking it (though it is now under imperial rule after several years in game). Each time this has happened it has generated a new clan for the rebels. Currently there are; 5 different Rhotae rebel clans, 4 Danustica ones and 4 Onira ones. Currently they are just wondering about the map. Some of these clans were generated years ago.

So, do they eventually dissolve or will there just be an endless amount of generated clans? I can imagine that this could have a negative impact in the late game as you could have loads of parties taking all the recruits and even crashing economies. Could even become never ending, if these clans are responsible for consuming all the food then towns would lose loyalty as they are starving and then generate more clans.

So, do they eventually dissolve or will there just be an endless amount of generated clans? I can imagine that this could have a negative impact in the late game as you could have loads of parties taking all the recruits and even crashing economies. Could even become never ending, if these clans are responsible for consuming all the food then towns would lose loyalty as they are starving and then generate more clans.
That's actually not the problem. Once a rebel clan loses it last army, the entire clan will just laze around in some castle or town somewhere forever. Eventually every castle will be filled with vagrant rebel clans that do absolutely nothing. It's not game breaking, but it is annoying.

I'm going to assume that sooner or later they're going to be like those random leaderless parties that you find returning home now and then when their leader dies of old age or marries you...

Back
Top Bottom