Votes: 272 53.9%
  • No, I too am a dibbun-snatcher!

Votes: 233 46.1%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
FrisianDude said:
Bah, third and fourth were added after my post. They don't have horse faces. But I don't really like'm.

You are kiddin right?
The third and fourth are surely the ones with horse faces.

Aethelbert said:
gemelline.jpg
nicole_minetti1.jpg
angela-sozio.jpg
elena_russo_b90c.jpg

oh FUU- those are NASTY.

Faces are rather too brick-shaped for my likings. Bulle's Cintia looks pretty adorable but has terrifyingly droopy eyes. As if they're about to drip off of her face. No liek.

Tibertus said:
Does anyone else here not really like high heels? Sometimes they're appropriate, but most of the time and on most women, I'd say no.
They tend to look impractical and at times skanky. :razz:

Mr Mohawk said:
theAthenian said:

Greek Girl?

Most likely a Greek Shemale.
Unless you have prior information regarding this Gal's Greek genitalia, there is nothing to indicate she is a "shemale". I mean, none of the bull****-but-supposedly-revealing signs are there.

Eктωρ said:
Worbah said:
"ronkelit runkkaa", which loosely translates to "picky men wank".

There's a saying in mine; "Cu de bêbado não tem dono", it means "The ******* of a drunkard has no owner".

Jesus ****, I understood a good chunk of that without looking at the translation. The force must be strong within me.

My dream woman would be a particle physicist and a sex fiend.

Her family would be very wealthy yet live far away and her career would take up most of her time.

I would stay at home to raise the kids,clean the house and of course play warband!

That is my dream woman/life

Dragonhelm said:

Her family would be very wealthy yet live far away and her career would take up most of her time.

I would stay at home to raise the kids,clean the house and of course play warband!

So you basically want a man?

Eктωρ said:
Dragonhelm said:

So you basically want a man?

nope
A woman with a full time career
silly

I also would like a better than myself person to be my life partner, preferrably the worker but then again I'm not sure I want to sacrifice all that fame that would ensue from my career. Its a toughie, to work an be remembered as a great or to look after my wife's children yet live a happy domesticated life. Finally I think I understand the quandry that a working woman faces with pregnancy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom