Post delicious meals you made!

Users who are viewing this thread

Boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew?  :lol:

Made some macaroni and cheese, and added some ground beef, celery, callions, and come chopped tomato.  Nothing special, really, and as soon as I figure out this damn camera, Ill put in a pic.

FrisianDude said:
How did you prepare those taters, then?
Pulled 'em out of the garden, washed, peeled and chopped 'em, covered them in a really nice Hungarian spice mix my parents found, then deep-fried them.

Aw, man, you lost me on the deep frying. If you can, you should totally grill them instead. Oven-baked chips with a grilled finish and lots of spice ... Hmm.

Leprechaun said:
Lunch.jpg
I've got that exact same cup and that exact same drink right now

Selothi said:
Aw, man, you lost me on the deep frying. If you can, you should totally grill them instead. Oven-baked chips with a grilled finish and lots of spice ... Hmm.
I make them like REAL chips, not potato wedges :razz:

Tintin - Ikea glass made in Russia, Tropicana smooth orange juice.

I'm Wolfgang Puck up in this *****. Hot dogs, mac n' cheese, pink lemonade, and some chili flakes for seasoning. Maybe I will grace your eyes with my breakfast creations of a toasted bagel and cream cheese or my grilled cheese with chili flakes.

picturesnd.jpg

Sorry, I like sausages (hurr hurr), but that doesn't look very tasty. :sad:

Well it was delicious. Perhaps not up to par with your fancy garlic quail's eggs and slow roasted seasoned boar's meat and all that but its good. I am but a simple man with simple tastes and microwaved hot dogs hit the spot.

Sir Lulzalot said:
Well it was delicious. Perhaps not up to par with your fancy garlic quail's eggs and slow roasted seasoned boar's meat and all that but its good. I am but a simple man with simple tastes and microwaved hot dogs hit the spot.

Again, I like simple food like that, sausages and penises. I just wonder, why didn't you put something in the bun next to the sausages? Like a slice of cheese, a tomato, maybe some lettuce. Even ketchup. Isn't it a bit bland just like that in a dry bun?
And chilli flakes?! Does that taste good? I'm not a big fan of chilli I guess.

Sooo, nothing wrong with hotdogs, I would just add some vegetables, lose the chilli and use some nice grill mix of spices instead.

I eat my hotdogs pretty bland. Same with my hamburgers. I don't really like my food being that complex or overloaded with condiments. And yeah, the chili flakes are absolutely awesome and are the only condiment I approve of.

EDIT: And garlic, but I don't have any.

Back
Top Bottom