Closed Popup displays before the mission end completely.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
v1.2.9
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: A success popup displayes when I attack on the "street gangs". Even I not killed the last person.
The game predicts, I will kill the gang member :grin:

How to Reproduce: Attack on street gangs!
Please add some delay on popup :smile:

Have you used cheats and if so which: \none
Scene Name (if related): Street!
Media (Screenshots & Video):

Computer Specs:
GPU: Rtx2080
GPU Driver Version: Geforce Now
CPU: Geforce Now
RAM: Geforce Now
Motherboard: Geforce Now
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Geforce Now

Could you share the save file you are experiencing this issue with? It would be great if you can save the game just before loading this scene.
To help you further and continue our investigation of the reported issue, we need your save file. With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. Location of save files: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves" To send us the requested file, please use the ticket system on our website. You can find more info about the ticket system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

The issue you have reported has been forwarded to our QA team for further investigation. We might need additional information regarding this issue, such as screenshots or videos, save files or dump reports. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

We are closing this bug report. We were not able to get a reply to our inquiry in time. If you need further assistance please do not hesitate to create a new thread in this board. Thank you for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom