Polski nikt nie lubi, Polish nobody likes

Users who are viewing this thread

polak

Recruit
Translate google

Welcome.

The game was developed with German, English, Spanish, French and Turkish. The game is based on the book of Henry Siękiewicza Polish, but still a lack of Polish language ... No country that has this wonderful game your language is not associated with fire and sword as my beloved country Poland. Please you people and ye have added the language to the game.

other translate

Welcome.
The game was developed with German, Angielski, Spanish, French and Turkish. The game is based on the book of Henry Siękiewicza Polish, but still a lack of Polish language ... No. That country has this wonderful game your language is not associated with fire and sword as my beloved country Poland. Please you people and ye have added the language to the game.

Very nasty it with the Turkish company! -_-

the translation makes no sence but I guess you want to have polish translations for the game.
Noone is working on WFaS atm so noone will make a polish translation for the game I guess.... sry

?? What you say? Polish language is in play!

Gra wyszła w Polsce w języku Polskim, świetnie oprawiona i super teksty w grze.

Lightman said:
lukb13 said:
Może mu chodzi o to aby był język Polski dla Polonii.
Prußak said:
Yes, Prolish is in the game jest zajebiscie
You know that this is an english forum right?
He said that polac means that he want to have in a forum a topic in polish for polacs (you know about the alternative topics for turks,germans,italians,american etc etc.there isnt polish topic for polacs,and this game play +- 30-40% polacs :???: )

Searg_Kowal said:
Lightman said:
lukb13 said:
Może mu chodzi o to aby był język Polski dla Polonii.
Prußak said:
Yes, Prolish is in the game jest zajebiscie
You know that this is an english forum right?
He said that polac means that he want to have in a forum a topic in polish for polacs (you know about the alternative topics for turks,germans,italians,american etc etc.there isnt polish topic for polacs,and this game play +- 30-40% polacs :???: )
well isnt diziekepola (or however its called) a spiecial forum for polish speaking players?

Yes,there are very many polish players,one of the biggest group,and we dont get even a forum.-part for us..omg.Please dzikiepola.info is made from players for players and we pay it self..

Where did you buy the game? If you bought it in Poland, you MUST have the translation ON by default. The Taleworlds.com site has a default set of languages, without Polish, so that might be a problem. There are many unoficcial translations on the web though, you can try and find them.

Back
Top Bottom