Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Man Island

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • Ireland

Votes: 4 10.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

in my opinion from the little i do know

england was the strongest army in all out combat but in guerilla warefare is where it lacked and got killed i feel

Yeah English were most adopted in war... They were taking some techniques and mercenaries from all the other British people and they used them against them ...

They were also much more... By far...  :shock:

The English have always known what they were doing in war, and much of the Royal family because of the situation knew war from birth. Which lead to genius general's and strategists, which furthermore lead to nationalism, and which finally lead to more god forsaken war. England was founded on the blood of Scots, Welsh, Norman, Norwegian, and Irish, not a single English man was harmed in the making of England.

If you want more scary strategy search Zhuge Liang or Nobunaga Oda. 

Theralina said:
The English have always known what they were doing in war, and much of the Royal family because of the situation knew war from birth. Which lead to genius general's and strategists, which furthermore lead to nationalism, and which finally lead to more god forsaken war. England was founded on the blood of Scots, Welsh, Norman, Norwegian, and Irish, not a single English man was harmed in the making of England.

You are maybe too firm on your opinions, but in most points you have a fair amount of right...  :razz:

Theralina said:
If you want more scary strategy search Zhuge Liang or Nobunaga Oda. 

Those guys' names sound Jappanese right?  :cool:

Zhuge Liang is Chinese and was one of the best strategists ever, and Nobunaga Oda was a Japanese guy that almost conquered all of Japan till his fat-ass friend decided to kill him.

Back
Top Bottom