• Scotland

Votes: 15 27.3%
  • Man Island

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Ireland

Votes: 14 25.5%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

D1SC0 N1NJ4: Indeed it had, but hunterman52 is not understanding! ROME FALLEN IN THE YEAR OF JESUS 476 ... OK?

Dimos said:
Thanks for joining the team as well Ruthven, Please add and the mod's supportive banner...
I would add your banner, but there's a 200 megapixel height limit on signatures, so that would mean I'd have to evict my Fury of Odin banner, which I just can't bring myself to do.

I'll probably just put a link to your mod's subforum.

same goes here...i'll make TPW/britannia 1080 banners as a remote,but 'Where east meets west' is made by my fellow from polish M&B forums and it's about large and important part of polish history,so i'm pretty sure Dimos that you won't have any problem with this :smile:

Banners from the supporters are accepted, and supported as well, IF they refer to the main mod developer (saying: ''by Dimos'' or ''Dimos'') , and they are not considered as official ones, unless I like/accept them as such and request them from the maker -the maker will of course get credited-

So making banners is ok, If the previous requests for the developer are ok. As for Ruthven, I ''permit'' you to add the phrase: ''Team member'' or ''Naval Scripter''

Thank you both for asking that question / making that statement...  :smile:

EDIT: If you want your banners to get publicity, post them on the screenshot thread, here they will be deleted since they are off topic. Note down that banners that for every reason are against the rules of the forums will are not encouraged and will not be accepted...  :wink:

Are you trying to become the moderator here? They argued over factions... That is relevant till that is a faction-talk-about topic. Please stop spamming and flaring around -I don't know if the expresion flaring around exists  :grin: , but hope you understood  :cool: -

lolz and no im not trying to become a mod :p im already one on a few other forums :p .... plus i wouldnt have the time to spare as im very busy but yes i understand what your trying to say lol :razz:

Back
Top Bottom