Status
Not open for further replies.

Larvell

Recruit
Polish Military / Polskie Wojo

rycerz.jpg

Banner
zjsVkLi.png
Clan Polish Military is a new clan on Mount & Blade Warband. We want to find new members, who would help us to improve clan. Today (12.10.2013) we want to present You us idea.
History of Polish Military is short. Two friends Kazuya and Larvell (former member Polish Eagles) decided to made own clan. We made banner, website and now we want to collect member to take part in WNL.

Rules

1. Respect the clan members and other players.
2. Get active
3. Have more than 15 years, having TS and great skill.
4. Have FAN !

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Klan Polskie Wojo pragnie oficjalnie zaprezentować się na forum TaleWorlds. Jesteśmy nowym klanem, który dopiero zaczyna i pragniemy zdobyć nowych członków, aby w niedalekiej przyszłości wziąść udział w lidze WNL. "Wojo" powstało z inicjatywy dwóch przyjaciół "Kazuya" oraz "Larvell" (byłego członka Polskich Orłow). Liczmy na wsparcie z Waszej strony oraz pomoc. Mamy nadzieję, że wzbudzimy zainteresowanie.

Regulamin !

1. Szanuj członków klanu oraz innych graczy
2. Bądź aktywny
3. Miej ponad 15 lat, posiadaj TS oraz dobrego skill'a
4. Baw się dobrze !

We count on the support and respect of other clans - in return, we will repay the same :smile:
Liczymy na wsparcie i szacunek innych klanów - W zamian odwdzięczymy się tym samym :smile:

Trebron said:
Name: Norbert
Derzeitiger Clan: VW (Volkswagen)
Aktivität & seit wann du spielst: 2 jahre
Internetverbindung: ???
Bist Du bereit, den Nation's Cup an erste Stelle zu setzen, d.h. Clantrainings und Matches dafür ausfallen zu lassen? Ja

My grandma lives in Berlin und my name is german so pls can i join?

:mrgreen:

~Scar said:
Accepted, welcome to PM, Norbert.

Snoop said:
pro.faiL said:
Snoop said:
I know Poland has an awesome history, but seriously, I always think of sausage when someone says Poland.

And not Hungary? Fk you!
I think of Hungary when I'm hungry.

Double fk u D; Well, Hungarians like to eat.

We call ourself Magyar, the name of the country is Magyarország. Actually there was 2 brother-nations in asia around 500-700 called Magyars and Huns. People think we are Huns, but actually not. Huns are all dead since over 1000 years, and we are the Magyars:O

Like Germans, Deutsch, Germany Deutschland

We decided to shut down, because a lot of our clan members turned out to be traitors and showed no culture.
Now traitors are making new clan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom