SP - UI Please add an option to disable relationship gain notifications.

Users who are viewing this thread

Julio-Claudian

Sergeant Knight
With the emissary feature causing relationship gains with lords and parties helping villages and caravans and so forth, the relationship notifications are continually popping up at the top of the screen. Not only does it clutter up the screen but the loud heavy clunk of the sound effect playing every two or three seconds actually started to make my head hurt, I had to remove the ui.assets.bank file to continue playing.

Please ad an option to disable these notifications and move them to the campaign log.

I was about to make the same suggestion. I like the feature but I don't really need 5 or 6 notifications each day to tell me my relation with Stavros the mercer increased by 2 points.
Someone in another thread suggested to group these notifications, that could work too.

By the way @Julio-Claudian, how did you remove them ?

I was about to make the same suggestion. I like the feature but I don't really need 5 or 6 notifications each day to tell me my relation with Stavros the mercer increased by 2 points.
Someone in another thread suggested to group these notifications, that could work too.

By the way @Julio-Claudian, how did you remove them ?
Somebody came up with a workaround:

I don't think it would be the right approach to be merely given an option to disable a feature. These announcements are important, as they convey information on how your relationship to the world changes. I would suggest, instead, to change they way it works.
I would imagine a more minimalistic implementation by moving the messages to the upper left side of the screen. Then, when you trigger an event that changes your relationship with multiple people and clans, all the relationship changes would me merged into one single announcement, as a drop-down list.
Example idea (ignore the red text):
rhFGk.png

Graphically, this drop-down list could take the shape of a scroll.
Example:
c9e424183d53086ddccb37748cf87703.png

Back
Top Bottom