SP - Player, NPCs & Troops Player's clan member party exp gain

Users who are viewing this thread

Any chance that the player's AI clan member parties can get this passive experience gain that AI lords have?
I can understand currently they don't to prevent players from taking experienced troops, but when I call my clan members to my army and they have 80% recruits and I'm going against the new AI parties (which is great btw). My army of recruits is just no match for similar sized war parties.

Maybe there can be a system where it limits where and when a player can take his/her's clan member's troops
i.e)
Can only take X amount of troops every season
Can only take <T3 troops
Payment system similar to recruiting payment at a village. But troops being taken from the party are more expensive than when being recruited from a village (where a T4 cost 200gold from a village, taking from the party will cost 400gold). I know this could cause a problem also because the gold will come back as an 'income from party' so maybe this could be changed for the purpose of this somehow.

Obviously there are can be more limitation but these are the ones I can think of from the top of my head.

Back
Top Bottom