Play like a Noldor! ლ(ಠ益ಠლ

Users who are viewing this thread

ScholarOfTea

Sergeant at Arms
Well, whenever I play a game now, I use "Play like a Noldor" as an excuse.

minecraft. Use toomanyitems mod, and play on peaceful until you have a structure to hide in

using slow motion in M&B? You guessed it

and if that doesn't work I call it magic  :lol:

well what excuse do you guys come up with for cheating?

bet 20$ someone's gonna be shady and say "i don't cheat"

I play through the game with out cheating plenty of times, fun is fun to me

Generally I dont cheat anymore. I used to do it excessively when I was younger until I realised that games were much better when left unspoiled  :smile:. Recently though ive been cheating non stop in PoP so that I can add stuff to the wiki quickly!

hehe I feel the same way, I do like my games unspoiled, but lately I've been playing around with creating the characters that I've been seeing in role play

or just creating a super powered character and give him my own story as another abandoned noldor

"well how did you get 20,000 denars just now?"

"I'm a noldor. don't ask questions. My proficiency in everything is over 9,000"

Sometimes I also like to imagine Noldors can create nyan cats and other stuff just from their magic minds, like the guados from FF-X, but that's just to fill the void of information that we don't know yet

I'm too lazy to go fiddle around with game stats and such, but like Bob, I use [Ctrl + T / Ctrl + Click]. All I need to play the game. You can pretty much handle a lot of the problems in the game when you can see the entire continent and possess magical army-teleporting abilities.

Bobthehero said:
Editing some items, buffing Sarleon, nerfing the Empire and possibly the Fierd, playing with ctrl+t and ctrl+click.

Oh yeah I forgot I did that as well. I boosted the stats of Sarleon troops and gave them two new units: Sarleon Horsemen and Sarleon Armoured Swordsmen. Lets see the Empire steamroll old King Ulric now!  :twisted:

Yep. You just need to download a little tool called Morgh's M&B Warband Tool. Its really easy to use and it allows you to edit quite a bit, weapon stats, npcs, add new units etc.

ScholarOfTea said:
but I know not what I'm doing. I downloaded it, ran the device and I'm already lost >_<

Look through existing unit upgrade trees before you go doing anything. Don't delete anything on the list, adding to it and linking existing units into trees or editing those there should be fine. If a unit has two upgrade paths you have to base the new unit off another and add it to one with a single upgrade path. Lots goes into the autocalc battles.. Hard to guess the impact of custom units on that. And of course back up before all of this.

oh! oh! I browsed and put up a mod.... in the category on the left, where it says "module system directory"

....but when I save configuration it says its missing "module_items.py"

oh,
ok I used the category on the right, and matched up both the mod directory and a mod, but it says "missing troop.txt" T_T

wait! bout to try running as administrator......

damnit!!! Still says "missing troop.txt" T_T

I only cheat to get into my desired character I.E Merchant with some Eastern Knights etc. Just cheat all my troops at the start but sometimes the cheats kinda get stuck in on that save then im playing through the whole game Ctrl Clicking because Im fed up of losing all my merchandise :L

Making all the lords of all factions fall out with the liege so that factions have to go to war to reclaim their lands and stuff. Makes the game much more interesting, especially when Sarleon ends up in the Dshar lands.

Bobthehero said:
Editing some items, buffing Sarleon, nerfing the Empire and possibly the Fierd, playing with ctrl+t and ctrl+click.
what does ctlr&t do?

Back
Top Bottom