SP - World Map Placeable bridges

Users who are viewing this thread

19Molnija85

Regular
Hello Taleworlds,

first sorry for my broken English.

Maybe it would be worth considering, adding on the world map places, where player can build bridge. Bridge will be cost denars, and influance, and can be build player which will have a own kingdom, or will be king in other kingdom.

best regards
Molnija

It's a nice suggestion. However, for my experience, it'd be better to have already bridges and better connections from the start, as sometimes it's frustrating to delay for a week due to a mountain or a river.

So, bannerlord is length game, where it is assumed, that the player spends hundreds of hours with it. So I don't think it would matter that much.
From the beginning, there would be a few bridges on the map, later the kings (with player - king) would build more. In my opinion, it would not be difficult to implement. And again, it would add something to the innovation over the original Mount and Blade.

Maybe it would be worth considering, adding on the world map places, where player can build bridge. Bridge will be cost denars, and influance, and can be build player which will have a own kingdom, or will be king in other kingdom.
destructible as well as buildable bridges.
And I would also add "buildable, besiegable and destructible naval ports"

Back
Top Bottom