Ping Issues, help if you have solutions!

Users who are viewing this thread

My ping has been steadily rising throughout the beta and EA. I started in the beta with about 80 ping being that im West Coast of the U.S. I know that the only US servers are located in the East. However my ping jumped to 95 during the beginning of EA and now im consistently over 100 ping with spikes up to the 150's along with d-sync and stutters. I use ethernet and my internet should be good enough where this shouldn't be happening. Even in other games it isn't this bad, at most Im averaging 80 to 90 ping on East Coast servers but how come when I come to this game its so ****. In Warband I would get 50-60 ping west coast, 70-80 ping Middle US, and at most 90 ping on Eastern servers. Please tell me how this is happening and if there is any way to fix it. And if it happens to not be my fault then can Taleworlds get their **** together and fix the ****ing servers. I even have East Coast players telling me that they prefer to play on European Servers because the East US servers are crappy to even them. Thats all

ehh there's not much you can do. Its probably due to poor peering. If you have the money/resources, you can setup a proxy server near you, use intranet to transport the data to another server near the game with lower ping, and finally deliver the data over to the game server. Its probably not feasible, but its commonly used in Asia in order to resolve latency issues.

Back
Top Bottom