Picture of the Month: MAY

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Inukshuk

Sergeant at Arms
Picture of The Month II: May

Hello there! It's time for the second Picture of the Month competition. The last one was a great success with many entries of a high standard. I think this one will be even better with the new version out and it's much improved graphics and scenery. Last month's winner was Vilhjalmr, with his stealthy assassin shot.

Without further adieu, here are the rules:

* You have the next five days to submit your entries.
* Picture must be taken by you and must be from Mount&Blade. Pictures from any Mount&Blade mod are also allowed. Any version of M&B can be used - they don't just have to be from .950
* A very limited amount of image manipulation is allowed (photoshoping etc). This is just basic saturation, brightness, contrast alteration. No outright doctoring, like making people's heads bigger or turning horses green. For those who do not have suitable software, I have posted links below to some free software that is capable of the above.
* After the five days are finished, this thread will be closed, and a new voting thread will be opened. The rest of this month will be dedicated to the voting once the thread is opened.
* Please save any comments about the submitted pictures for the voting thread.
* ONE picture may be submitted per contestant.

Please be confident that the pictures you submit are of a high standard. The best pictures are the ones where composition has been clearly considered. A good way of taking pictures is to use Edit Mode, and ctrl+f11 to freeze time. Then simply printscreen your scene. Try to avoid in game text in the picture - go into the options menu, and turn of 'show casualties' and 'show names of friendly troops'. Please be confident that the pictures you submit have potential - you would not send a picture to a wildlife magazine where the subject is out of focus and in the far corner of the picture, possibly with some of it out of shot.

Software:

http://www.gimp.org/ - Gimp
http://www.getpaint.net/ - Paint

After voting closes at the end of this month, the winning picture will be posted in a Picture of the Month Winners' thread.

Please use this thread to only submit entries - no comments yet.

Let the competiton commence!

The moustache is a dead give away unless you claim your a Vaegir women  :lol:

Well without further ado here is my entry.

landho2.jpg

My poor horse in an earlier version. My char is hit by his Achilles' tendon  :razz: My horse is on his way to be police, since he has his wireless already: "Ihihihih - Kıfft, Kıfft - Roger that":razz:

Also, I couldn't delete the link at the bottom  :???:

Any suggestions are welcome, since I don't use Imageshack much. Like the posts above, they seem good.

This is a screenshot of Tulga (I think) around the time of a sunset. I love how the position of the sun changes the textures. anyway, here be it!

townmarketsw0.png

heres a direct link:

http://img363.imageshack.us/img363/5190/townmarketsw0.png

King Harlus and his army, slaughtered by Vaegrs Archers...
I hink the most unsuccessful charge i have ever seen .  TO stop confusion i am fighting for Swadian and i have some vaegr skirmishes i joined the battle with king Harlus agains Vaegrs.

slaughterru3.jpg

Serkazn said:
Did you use the ".us" link?
I used the hot link number 1. There were 2 of them. I want to post like the ones above my post. Anyone know how to do? Maybe I chose the wrong link from Imageshack?

Praetor said:
It's amazing how putting on a dress gives you a sex change.
It's been like that since.. Well I guess as long as the dress has been there.. :grin: My avatar is probably from 0.751, I should update it already.

MountainBlade said:
grailknighthero said:
.903 with my crappy machine...
Wow. What mod is that?
The Peasants Rebellion, which is a WIP mod based on Warhammer Fantasy's Bretonnia. The marauder model is by CheeseOnToast, and he's also given permission for it to be used in Warhammer Mod (Set in the Empire).

It's damn sexy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom