PF_Official_NA [Closed]

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

3214350.png
We are the Official and First server to be up for Persistent Frontier mod.  With the mods and and a great company backing this server, we strive to be the best and most up-to-date server in the mod.  Our Admins are all hand picked by the Development team and Senior Admins who have been here since closed beta.  We may have had a rough start, but each day we take a step forward to ensure that our players get the best experience out of the game.

3214392.png

NO RULES

Your server is ****ed up, No one want to join it due to the lack of RP and active admins. You need to cap the highwaymen because every just joins them and goes around and kills everyone. I love the mod dont get me wrong but its getting ruined by trolls. Get admins, fix your KOS for highwaymen rule, and please cut down on the trolling people.

I disagree,

2 days ago I was leading the prussian empire with 12 players that totally listened to me, There were only 5 highwaymen and they were trying to RP instead of killing.

I agree with lack of admins, but thats also on EU.

A lot of things wrong with what you just said, let me kindly point them out for you:

1. "Lack of RP" The server is not meant for Heavy RP it is meant for light interactions between players in order for them to fulfil their goals. If you want to RP then play on the HCRP server where other players want to RP, you cannot force an entire server to RP if they do not want to.

2. As for outlaws, the map is unfortunately designed so the Highwaymen can quickly run to the Colonial Settlement a minute or two after dying. This is not a rule issue, this is a map issue.

3. "Get Admins" is exactly what we are now trying to avoid. We want PF to be player run and we do not want players to solve their issues by crying and whining in admin chat, rather picking up a gun and solving their issues with lead. An admin will not always be there, and players need to learn to fend for themselves. Even on an HCRP server, not many admins are needed because players are accepting the environment they are playing in because they want to play there.

In conclusion, we do not want Persistent Frontier turning into a nanny state always depending on admins for every little game feature, we want player-run game play, not admin-run game play, yes, we are having a rocky start, but please point out a game/mod that hasn't.

Can you change the map back to New England? That way people might start playing it. As much as I love playing on the EU server it's really too laggy.

Austro said:
BlackSniper said:
You should take a look by yourself for the new map. It miss alot if you ask it me... :roll:

Please elaborate.

Oke, here a list from my first view:
-It is a maze
-No map plan
-Castles? In 1700?
-Where are the armory's, dun horse buy, carts. Didn't see much
-I saw some mines, but how do people need to find there if you aren't in spectate
-3 weapons for Outlaws?
-Native huts? Where are the wigwams
-Less details in castles/forts

I already was suprised that it was ~450kb is and New England 800kb, Big Forest ~670kb, New Spain ~650, Big Plains ~600kb
Does the map has a name? it seems fine, nice idea, but you miss details and some things aren't 1700

BlackSniper said:
Austro said:
BlackSniper said:
You should take a look by yourself for the new map. It miss alot if you ask it me... :roll:

Please elaborate.

Oke, here a list from my first view:
-It is a maze
-No map plan
-Castles? In 1700?
-Where are the armory's, dun horse buy, carts. Didn't see much
-I saw some mines, but how do people need to find there if you aren't in spectate
-3 weapons for Outlaws?
-Native huts? Where are the wigwams
-Less details in castles/forts

I already was suprised that it was ~450kb is and New England 800kb, Big Forest ~670kb, New Spain ~650, Big Plains ~600kb
Does the map has a name? it seems fine, nice idea, but you miss details and some things aren't 1700

Thank you for your input, I will consult with Duke Tritus about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom