Need More Info Persuasion progress bugged dialogs (Minor Bug)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan_Nikitin

Recruit
After failed persuasion and exiting to menu without finishing dialog progress bar stuck and its not possible to interact with dialog options. Also, it sticks around after loading any save and only disappears after restart of the game. Hopefully it will be fixed before it affects somebody else's game experience. Thank you for your hard work!
C4EEF9FCF9195E4CBBFE63012E93E61AA6FEA734

Last edited:
I have the same issue with trying to marry someone. Can´t exit the conversation anymore aswell, bug is now in my save file even before talking to her.

Yeah, That happens whenever you leave a speech check and reload. It mainly just causes a problem if I'm "scum saving" to get through dialog. Closing the game and reopening has always worked for me but it would be nice if it didn't happen

Yeah, That happens whenever you leave a speech check and reload. It mainly just causes a problem if I'm "scum saving" to get through dialog. Closing the game and reopening has always worked for me but it would be nice if it didn't happen
Oh great! Thanks for the tip

Yeah thanks. This worked for me too

This happened to me as well. Can confirm that closing the game and reopening solves the issue.
It's annoying to have to scum save to pass persuasion attempts (at least for marriage). Had there been a redo later on there wouldn't been too much of an issue.

Hello, sorry for the late reply. We have fixed a considerable amount of the problems we have encountered so far and improved the game performance with the multiple patches we have released. Please make sure that your game, your drivers, and OS are up to date and the game has necessary permissions over your security software. Please let us know if the problem persists after completing these steps and verifying the integrity of the game files through Steam.

Back
Top Bottom