Persistent world Australia

Users who are viewing this thread

Desty

Recruit
Hi lads,

A few of us have started getting into Persistent world and would like to build our own server, we are a guild with well over 100 active etc

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how I get this Mod up and running

Thanks in advance

Desty

Harlequin

Hi all, just ignore this person. He is angry as he was spoken too by the Australian admins on the current Australian server after he had a bit of a dummy spit.

He then threatened Baron I believe it was twice about this.

I have also seen this person become abusive to other admins in the past on other mods such as cRPG and napolenic wars. he has been banned from alot of server I believe. Including RCC Unless that was another person under his alias.

I would reccommend disregarding this post from him as he will just most likely abuse the new players and set rules that are nothing like what PW is about. Like that outlaws can KOS anyone who beats them in combat. For example.

By the way if this is the person I am thinking of, he is a known troll and his 'Community.' is about 4 people that are not supportive of Lounge chair carnage. (LCC) because they have either had personal friends banned due to continuous bad behaviour. OR they got them selves banned due to tking and or abusing people. Or simply breaking rules.

Once again, I recommend- how ever I can't speak on behalf of everyone else. To decline this members application for another Australian server. This community is split enough already. Why give them another server, you'd be lucky to get like 5 people on. The reason LCC is so successful is because we have decent admins- sure they don't ALWAYS make the right decisions, nor seem the friendliest. That is because they may have just spent the last 3 hours of their life babysitting a bunch of people that can't handle their own disputes even if they are killed in fair combat. That doesn't mean you have to right to abuse and threaten the admins like you did today.

At the end of the day, it is now known that you are an abusive player. Now I have said what I can, good luck on the server mate. :smile:

Just to the admins directly, chances are he will have the stupidest rules like that KOS thing because they are not in a faction or some ****, he has been banned from over 10 Australian servers for glitching servers or putting in his 10 cents in the form of 'You're a cock get ****ed.' Do you really want this kind of person representing YOUR mod?

~Juggernaught.

It's Vorrne's mod.

nothing like what PW is about. Like that outlaws can KOS anyone

You must be new to the mod.

Desty said:
Hi lads,

A few of us have started getting into Persistent world and would like to build our own server, we are a guild with well over 100 active etc

Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how I get this Mod up and running

Thanks in advance

Desty

Harlequin

If you want to set up a server you should contact any hosting company, that you have in Australia, and talk with them.

what the hell, im pretty sure your getting me mixed up with someone else, Ive never played CrpG or Napolenic wars

I have played NI with VLKA however..I believe the setup of the current PW server is terrible and most of the playerbase is banned due to power tripping admins.

So being one of the main leaders in Harlequin we have decided to set up our own server mostly for ourself but invite others to join us..

I have not threatened anyone I spoke to Baron and said Id prefer to join up rather than go against and he agreed its the better option (untill the next power trip came along from his staff), nothing wrong with me letting him know im doing my own server..and it was not a threat, its going to happen.

We own quite a few servers in Australia and keen to add this to our list so please ignore this (obvious admin) who hates the idea of someone competing.

And for your info Harlequin has about 150+ active members not 4..

So enjoy your empty server and all the best

After re reading juggernauts post its came to my attention he is just a troll, and no idea why I even responded

I'm actually banned from the current server after being a victim of terrible admin decisions, SO I've pulled out the 20+ players I had join till our own server is setup.

I'm currently admin for IInet game servers and happy to get reference to counter act this mans nonesense

Don't care about him, if you want to start an own server, do it. Get some friends on it so it won't be empty and people will play there.

But why did you post it in here and not the PW board?

Juggernaught is a known troll within the Australian community, though he hasn't been active since he was booted from his previous clan for his attitude/s. It would be wise to disregard him.

thanks for posting the logs :smile: shows how professional you guys really are

Yes Im raging coz you guys are a bunch of idiots and don't have a clue how to run a server.You expect me to just don't say nothing, don't think so.

PS: if your going to post the logs can you post ALL OF THEM and not just the part where i'm pretty mad after being kicked and loosing my items by a power abuser

All of our ancestors are convicts. How did you think we'd turn out when you shipped them over here?

Personally I don't understand why people need to start conflicts where none were sought and cause yet ANOTHER flame war. Makes both sides look bad.

I would just like to say good luck with the server Desty, and from the official Aussie_Persistent_RP perspective you are entitled to place up a server and we will have no ill feelings about this and will ensure we do not run down your server publicly, or advertise on your server. 
Understand however in the past in Australia multiple PW4 servers have not been able to be sustained running simultaneously due to the naturally low population of Australian Mount & Bladers, and it unfortunately has always resulted in only one server remaining.
If we can coexist and continue to both host I think this would be fantastic and possibly positive things can come of it for Persistent World players in our region.  And I would just also like to talk to supporters, admins and players who use Aussie_Persistent_RP  and urge you all to understand that bickering and drama is not something that is required or needed, and we urge you all to just enjoy what ever server you wish to play on and make the most of the gaming experiences and stay out of issues that don't need to occur.

Hey Destroyer, I'm Prometheus and i am kinda sad that you didn't like the Lounge Chair Carnage server as the few times i did talk to you seemed positive and to leave over such a easily fixed issue is rather disappointing.
But nevertheless i hope your new server thrives and runs well :smile:

Cheers, Woody.

Back
Top Bottom