Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Dump identifier (optional)
2023-03-13_20.32.17_9a03165511799af54de8394b2fc24bad

AngryPanCake

Sergeant
Summary: New Sandbox campaign. Character in starting position waiting in settlement. Game let to speedrun on its own. No player input.
How to Reproduce: Starting a new game
Have you used cheats and if so which: No Cheats
Scene Name (if related): Starting position
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU: EVGA RTX3070Ti
GPU Driver Version: Nvidia 516.94
CPU: i5-11600K
RAM: 64 GB
Motherboard: Asus ROG Strix z590-E Gaming Wifi
Storage Device (SSD): Samsung NVMe 850EVO, 500 GB

Just to be clear, these are the same crashes that have been plaguing me for a while now.
But, these are frequent and random crashes without any particular rhyme or reason!
There is no way to reproduce them and linking them to a particular action within the game.

When I'm playing with mods and the game crashes, I get crash reports with the usual suspects. But here, playing the vanilla game and getting crashes litterally non stop!
I recorded 3 crashes this time that all happened within the Summer season of the first year and the 3rd one on the 2nd day of winter! These crashes happened without me putting any input into the game. Just leaving the character in the starting settlement and running the game at speed, the game crashes.

If I did not like this game, I'd just shelve it and not go back to it! That would have been very easy, but when you like a game and it just keeps crashing on you, that's annoying as sheet.

I have a couple saves, but I'm not sure where I can load them for your review.

I am marking this thread as resolved because we did not get the information asked in time. If you are still experiencing this issue please let us know by leaving a reply to this thread. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Back
Top Bottom