Permit

Users who are viewing this thread

SulleDrake

Sergeant at Arms
Yeah, the permit is said to cost 4.5k but actually costs 45k, it makes you actually earn money through trade caravans bla bla bla.

What I wonder is, without Permit-trading- How do people manage to save up to 45k? Do you cheat them together or how do you do it alongside having fun?

Raid some Villages and sell everthing off , when you win a battle collect as much stuff as possible and sell it all its the way i did ... im hated for it but heck im richer now  :razz:

Gishank said:
Personally I managed to get 45k fairly quickly with standard taxed trading, aswell as with selling loot.

So you're saying that it's possible to earn good cash from taxed trading? I didnt think that possible...

jeager said:
Raid some Villages and sell everthing off , when you win a battle collect as much stuff as possible and sell it all its the way i did ... im hated for it but heck im richer now  :razz:

A true capitalist  :twisted:

SulleDrake said:
Gishank said:
Personally I managed to get 45k fairly quickly with standard taxed trading, aswell as with selling loot.

So you're saying that it's possible to earn good cash from taxed trading? I didnt think that possible...

It is, get enough cash and start trading Furs, that brings in about 6-9k average (profit), taxed.

Okay so my original question has been answered, and instead of starting a new thread I might aswell ask another question here: At what % is the tax when you dont have a permit? Anybody knows?

Back
Top Bottom