Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Battle-Size is set to over 600!!!

Can't participate in big battle because it spawn EVERYBODY! lol.

when I start my own kingdom and appoint the female vassals. Their name  turns to !NO STRING this happen to every female vassals that I appoint including making female companion a vassal and those princesses that pledged to me

sorry for my bad English

WandererII said:
when I start my own kingdom and appoint the female vassals. Their name  turns to !NO STRING this happen to every female vassals that I appoint including making female companion a vassal and those princesses that pledged to me

sorry for my bad English
Oh those female vassals...
I'll try to fix this in the next hotfix. It will be available in about an hour or two.
Just don't appoint female vassals until then. :smile:

I have just begun .8, and playing as a mercenary for Reich Des Drachen. In an attempt of currying the favor of Princess Bridgit she keeps asking me to save her father. However, the moment I take the quest and share how I will save him. Upon exiting the screen, it automatically cancels the quest without any harm to the relation. I mean I don't mind because just for taking the quest, I get plus one relationship with her. However, it is kind of annoying, as it doesn't seem as if the king is captured by the Vahalar....so I can't get any other quest from Princess Bridget as of right now...

Leonion said:
WandererII said:

sorry for my bad English
Oh those female vassals...
I'll try to fix this in the next hotfix. It will be available in about an hour or two.
Just don't appoint female vassals until then. :smile:

Thanks a lot  that is very fast respond

No that it's mentioned... I've been stumbling into some prisoner challenges actually.

What I've noticed...
At the very beginning I wasn't seeing any prisoners. I want to say after hot patch 3 I noticed I was get prisoners. However now I only see 1 of each troop. As in even thought I can tell from the in battle map I've knocked out 27 troops, I would only see 1 of each unit in the after action screen for prisoner taking.

Additionally I don't see all the prisoners I rescue when beating an enemy that has recruit-able prisoners. This seems to be specific to the elves and I thought it was high level elves. However again recently I've been able to get some Crimson rangers and elf wardens. Though I still only see some of what Was on the map screen before battle as prisoners.

Leonion said:
bsan89 said:
Battle-Size is set to over 600!!!

Can't participate in big battle because it spawn EVERYBODY! lol.

Current max BS slider value is 504. And min is 120.
Somebody uses battlesizer, I reckon.  :wink:

LOL, so its not a bug? I'll turn off battle-sizer and use default.
If the default max is 504, how do you play with so many unit?
I have a 4790k and 1080 gtx and I lag at 300 unit max setting.

Edit: I'm having issue where in battle the two armies just dance around each other. Nobody is charging. Kingdom of Tolrania has 500 men vs 200 Elintor. The Elintor is destroying with the Tolrania with their archers because Tolrania refuse to charge for some reason. I haven't change a thing in the mod. Should I go into the game setting and charge battle a.i to native to avoid this issue?

bsan89 said:
If the default max is 504, how do you play with so many unit?

Well, some people manage.
But for that you really need to decrease graphic settings.

Anyway, I changed BS values to 90-378 in the last hotfix.

As for AI - yeah, that's PBOD&Formations&AI pack. I hate this too.
And I'm not sure there is a setting to really disable it.

I'm having issue where in battle the two armies just dance around each other. Nobody is charging. Kingdom of Tolrania has 500 men vs 200 Elintor. The Elintor is destroying with the Tolrania with their archers because Tolrania refuse to charge for some reason. I haven't change a thing in the mod. Should I go into the game setting and charge battle a.i to native to avoid this issue?

Bankoleva said:
What I've noticed...
At the very beginning I wasn't seeing any prisoners. I want to say after hot patch 3 I noticed I was get prisoners. However now I only see 1 of each troop. As in even thought I can tell from the in battle map I've knocked out 27 troops, I would only see 1 of each unit in the after action screen for prisoner taking.

Additionally I don't see all the prisoners I rescue when beating an enemy that has recruit-able prisoners. This seems to be specific to the elves and I thought it was high level elves. However again recently I've been able to get some Crimson rangers and elf wardens. Though I still only see some of what Was on the map screen before battle as prisoners.

1) You usually get 1 prisoner in each stack when you have strong allies in the fight.
Did you fight that battle alone or with allies alongside you?
I just tested my party (Maccavian Black Knights) vs hostile party and I had plenty of prisoners.

2) Who you rescue (and recruit) depends on the difference between your level and the other soldier's level as well as your relation with that soldier's faction.

Wu-long said:
I have just begun .8, and playing as a mercenary for Reich Des Drachen. In an attempt of currying the favor of Princess Bridgit she keeps asking me to save her father. However, the moment I take the quest and share how I will save him. Upon exiting the screen, it automatically cancels the quest without any harm to the relation. I mean I don't mind because just for taking the quest, I get plus one relationship with her. However, it is kind of annoying, as it doesn't seem as if the king is captured by the Vahalar....so I can't get any other quest from Princess Bridget as of right now...

:eek: I took a quest to fight wolf knights for the Guild Master of Freising, and it automatically canceled saying that I failed the quest...yet once again there was no negative relationship fall with the guild master...not sure what happened. But the guild master is no longer offering quests as well.

Solo battles. My Elite 100 custom merc army (Really Loving this feature BTW.... GREAT JOB :party:) versus 200+ armies of whatever. Just finished a battle with 37 wounded ankars out of 455. Only had 4 prisoners showed up.

In large super battles with dozens of different units between common, merc and household... I can fill my prisoner quota. But small singular battles...

What ever is going on here.... it's really making prisoner management and blunt weapons an unrealisticly limited mechanic.

Recruits is mostly elintor (whatever their called) archers.

Leonion said:
2) Who you rescue (and recruit) depends on the difference between your level and the other soldier's level as well as your relation with that soldier's faction.

Whoa.... can you explain this a little. Had no idea there was a mechanic like this.

Also not sure how or if this is working properly since I've been able to recruit and capture lvl 60 crimson rangers randomly while I was under lvl 20. Both in solo battles and group.

Bankoleva said:
Whoa.... can you explain this a little. Had no idea there was a mechanic like this.

Also not sure how or if this is working properly since I've been able to recruit and capture lvl 60 crimson rangers randomly while I was under lvl 20. Both in solo battles and group.
If your relation with a soldier's faction plus 2x of your persuasion skill >= 40, you can recruit a soldier of any level.
If your relation with a soldier's faction plus 2x of your persuasion skill >= 0, you can only recruit those whose level is smaller than yours+2x*persuasion
You should get the rest of the "rescued" soldiers as prisoners.

bsan89 said:
I'm having issue where in battle the two armies just dance around each other. Nobody is charging. Kingdom of Tolrania has 500 men vs 200 Elintor. The Elintor is destroying with the Tolrania with their archers because Tolrania refuse to charge for some reason. I haven't change a thing in the mod. Should I go into the game setting and charge battle a.i to native to avoid this issue?

I have this behaviour in the mod Warsword, it happens nearly all the time when big armies are roughly evenly matched. I haven't yet joined enough big battles to see whether it happens in Perisno too.

Leonion said:
iStealth2387 said:
I'm not sure if this is a bug or working as intended but, I'm not getting any prisoners from enemy parties after I defeat them.
ANY prisoners? From any party?
Even farmers, recruits and so on?

Now that I think about it, I do get those types of prisoners. Just curious, what are the parameters for getting prisoners? I guess I was just focused on the times that I didn't get prisoners when I went after a specific party anticipating getting their prisoners as a reward for defeating them.

Hi ,I just downloaded Perisno 0,8 but when i start the game it still shows 0,772 .Is  it normal? I did deleted old catalog from mods folder and unzip new one.

Back
Top Bottom