Perisno Mod Bug Reports

Users who are viewing this thread

Trarco said:
Is there a patch that fixed the glitch when the dwarf rides the rhino?
Unfortunately not for now. We have tried to rescale the huge animals, such as the
war elephant as well, but figured that that only reduced their length not their height.
In order to prevent the character from "sinking into" the animal when riding, it seems,
the model itself has to be changed. We're working on that for 0.8.

What brf file is the rhino in? I will look at it, already messed with war elephant and standing on it looked dorky that is why I suggested removing it from merchandise.

Anghel said:
Hi guys,
the game looks fine now, but are you really sure that all the cities and the castle are well builded ?
I played for several hours and I visited almost all the cities, but I found two cities with big errors :
- in Suno I wasn't able to meet the guildmasters because he was located in an impossible site to reach ;
- in Karnoth, the city of the dwarves, I've tried to make a siege but the enemy troops are located, even them, in a site impossible to reach for my troops, and impossible to quit for them of course.

These are the only bulindings errors finds in the cities...I don't know the situation around the castles !
Probably, there will be one or more of them that present the same problem.

I suggest to verify the roads of the cities/castles.

Many thanks, bye !
Moved here as quote after merging topics. Did so as the post is relevant for this topic, but clearly
belongs into bug reports.

sidhos said:
I can reach the Suno guildmaster, and to the best of my knowledge, I have the latest upgrades.

the file you want for Leuven is  scn_ town_4_center.sco    dated August 27 2010  size 101 KB
  that's in folder  sceneobj

The file that is wrong is from November 2014.  Pretty as it is, it should be overwritten with the older file and the problem goes away, hotpatched .

Its in the .71, .72 full; in .733 and .734 unofficial patches, and should be in the last patch Silber made if he understands that Leuven wasn't something crazily
edited by me but something he presumed was finished that got slipped in by mistake.  Just copy the older file from any location you find it to the sceneobj folder and you're fine.

- GS

gsanders said:
sidhos said:
I can reach the Suno guildmaster, and to the best of my knowledge, I have the latest upgrades.

the file you want for Leuven is  scn_ town_4_center.sco    dated August 27 2010  size 101 KB
  that's in folder  sceneobj

The file that is wrong is from November 2014.  Pretty as it is, it should be overwritten with the older file and the problem goes away, hotpatched .

Its in the .71, .72 full; in .733 and .734 unofficial patches, and should be in the last patch Silber made if he understands that Leuven wasn't something crazily
edited by me but something he presumed was finished that got slipped in by mistake.  Just copy the older file from any location you find it to the sceneobj folder and you're fine.

- GS

Sorry if that was misunderstood.  I don't have a problem.  An earlier post said he/she couldn't reach the gm in Suno.  I was just saying that I can, so it may be something in the download he/she has, or something got corrupted in the process at his/her end.

I got my last upgrade directly from you GS and it works fine, as far as this goes.  Thanks.  :smile:

Edit: Come to think of it, there is no Suno in Perisno.  Well, not by that name, anyways.  Maybe the person is thinking of a different mod?

manikdepresyo said:
hi everyone but i have a problem :previous v72 and then load v73 but cant start the game .Here is screenshot:
http://i58.tinypic.com/f432op.png

What can i do?thx
Download 0.73final full version, delete your old 0.7 perisno folder, extract the new one in the module system.
Cheers!

Huibk said:
manikdepresyo said:
hi everyone but i have a problem :previous v72 and then load v73 but cant start the game .Here is screenshot:
http://i58.tinypic.com/f432op.png

What can i do?thx
Download 0.73final full version, delete your old 0.7 perisno folder, extract the new one in the module system.
Cheers!

thx bro ,will try then feedback :grin:

Edit:everything allright!

Kunika the Koward

I'm working on the Dragon Priestess quest, and Kunika has spawned in the little depression inside the Freising walls. I can't get a pointer to separate him from Freising.

I'm not sure if this is a bug, but this has happened in 2 different games.

The first time I just started over, but in the 2nd game, Fangorin Goatboy is a very influential Elvarie lord w/ a wife and ties to the Earl Marshal's family. So, I'll just assume that Kunika is a thoroughly cowardly bastard cowering in Freising like the girly-whimpy-man he is!  :twisted: ... but I sooo wanted to give the Wyvern to my wife as an anniversary present! :???:

Just to complicate things, I started a new game as a Female Elvarie, and Kunika spawned just outside the walls! The Male Chauvinist Pig!! My band of Perisno War Madens and Perisno Priestesses (w/ help from a generous sprinkling of Redwood Knights) showed him the error of his ways, and the Dragon Priestess gave me the Wyvern and joined the party. ('Dragons, Wyverns, and Wolves! Oh, My!"  :mrgreen: )

It appears this spawning error is random.

Not complaining at all, as I hope my over the top description indicates. Persino is all kinds of fun, and my favorite time-sink of late. Excellent job, all!

OldGreyBeard said:
Kunika the Koward
I'm working on the Dragon Priestess quest, and Kunika has spawned in the little depression inside the Freising walls. I can't get a pointer to separate him from Freising.
As here.
4537002.jpg

4565546.jpg

Hey, don't know if you can say, that this is a bug, but i have with the new version heavy fps drops. With the 72 version it was okay, but now it slowed so much down. Have the same settings like before.

P.S.: Sorry for the bad english, it's not my first language

SpawnTIK said:
Hey, don't know if you can say, that this is a bug, but i have with the new version heavy fps drops. With the 72 version it was okay, but now it slowed so much down. Have the same settings like before.

P.S.: Sorry for the bad english, it's not my first language
Is this from overall playing or was it something specific you were doing when the FPS dropped?

Sometime's on the map, but often in a battle or siege and when i get this heavy fps drops some seconds before i get error messages that the game can't load some images (and again in ver. 72 no problem) . i played now with reduced troops on the battlefield (75, but in the last version i could play with 150 without trouble) and it worked some minutes longer.

Here is a hotfix for that glow that appears inside the mouths of the new female faces:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybwgv9ayjce57tz/fem_mouth_glow_hotfix.7z?dl=0

Unzip and drop contents in the Resource folder in your mod, and overwrite.  This won't break anything  :smile:

MelanieWard said:
Here is a hotfix for that glow that appears inside the mouths of the new female faces:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ybwgv9ayjce57tz/fem_mouth_glow_hotfix.7z?dl=0

Unzip and drop contents in the Resource folder in your mod, and overwrite.  This won't break anything  :smile:
Hey Mel be sure to pm that to me :smile:

For Princess Linthradil
  the elf female model for skins.txt has too wide a range for cheeks.  This wide random value makes some very thin
  cheeks that look ugly.  The less the number, the more the average centers on a common look, which is opposite of
intuition.

This makes Princess Linthradil look pretty sad.

I open troops.txt with notepad
    search for "Princess", search again and find Princess Linthradil
    the last line has her face code, in decimal (0..9) format.
  1056776 6262662895250756894 1883308 0 0 0 0 0

Source code (.py) and character save files write in hex (0..9,a..f) numbers, just to make this harder.
  So instead of editing directly, I'll just lift a face code that looks halfway decent and get on with a fresh game
(as save games store the face codes generated at that game creation and will not hot patch).

Lady_11  Renuraiwen looks fine enough (although you'd have to jump into a game to tell)
  6442450945 3361811798000542918 1848863 0 0 0 0 0

so copy that over the face code for Princess Linthradil and save as text (using notepad)

and start a game.

picture  before:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4sh7GRykLgEcVRXVjUxZTBMQVE/view?usp=sharing

picture  after:
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B4sh7GRykLgEMk9ad0Rla0dlWlU/view?usp=sharing

- GS

Is it just me being very unlucky that i am unable to court any of the princesses?Because Every time when I try to court them i just end up receiving the same response, which is something about their hearts  captured by other suitors.

Not really sure if this is a bug or just plain bad luck, I apologize in advance if I had miss any post regarding this, cheers~!

EdenL said:
Is it just me being very unlucky that i am unable to court any of the princesses?Because Every time when I try to court them i just end up receiving the same response, which is something about their hearts  captured by other suitors.

Not really sure if this is a bug or just plain bad luck, I apologize in advance if I had miss any post regarding this, cheers~!

Although I have a cheat in to clear the list of other suitors, I think the test itself has an error.  At least that's my instinct.

It's something on my list of projects to do.
I'd say princess problems are the most persistent complaint yet.  We never had those complaints when the princesses all thought they were guys.

The question in Latin is Quo Vadis?

It's really my fault for fixing genders.  But I'm glad Princesses are the worst issue still open.
  Most likely I'll work on it within the next few weeks; possibly within a few days.  I thought we promised no new patches till .8
Anyway first it needs a fix, then it needs testing.  Lots of it.  Then its someone else's duty to decide if its worth burning a patch on or must wait for .8

- GS

Back
Top Bottom