Perisno Perisno Perisno Mod Bug Reports Smth

Currently viewing this thread:

On the newest 1.3.4.5.8 game crashes like every 3 hours with that message and some weird file loading issue. Also is the Aegis shield supposed to not have a wooden backside anymore? Idk what are all these weird issues I am having.It seems to be crashing with the first error message like every 3 sieges or special zones needing to be loaded besides taverns and some others.

EDIT: New error message and the crashing is betting progressively worse and worse. I cannot play 1 hour without crash at this point. I took a town then talked to a enemy lord and lastly tried to help a friendly lord in battle and then crashed when I "charged the enemy". I validated files on steam idk the mod or is it the save file. idk crashes also happening on the 1.3.4.5.7 too

Last edited:

Michadr

Grandmaster Knight
WBM&BVC
On the newest 1.3.4.5.8 game crashes like every 3 hours with that message and some weird file loading issue. Also is the Aegis shield supposed to not have a wooden backside anymore? Idk what are all these weird issues I am having.It seems to be crashing with the first error message like every 3 sieges or special zones needing to be loaded besides taverns and some others.

EDIT: New error message and the crashing is betting progressively worse and worse. I cannot play 1 hour without crash at this point. I took a town then talked to a enemy lord and lastly tried to help a friendly lord in battle and then crashed when I "charged the enemy". I validated files on steam idk the mod or is it the save file. idk crashes also happening on the 1.3.4.5.7 too
Recommenced Game Settings for Perisno: due to the nature of the size of the module

To avoid or reduce CTDs
-LTOD On - 75% Texture Details - 378 Party Size
-LTOD On - 100% Texture Details - 240 Party Size
-LTOD Off - 25% Texture Details - 240 Party Size
-Use Pixel Shaders -Force Vertical Sync
-Disable Sound Variation
-You can try using Force Singlethreading

For Ryzen CPUs
-Download Process Lasso and Disable SMT for Warband, or just adjust it manually via Task Manager
To Decrease Game Loading time
- Increase FPS cap to 999

To reduce Map Stutter or Improve Gameplay -Keep Sea Travel Off -Don't use hardmode -NEVER AUTOSAVE

Idk wtf is going on the all the textures in the castle not loading and I deleted the old perisno folder and unzipped a fresh one. idk ima go reinstall warband
Something got messed up with your files. Try downloading again.

SirWombat

Veteran
The constable sometimes seems to recruit the wrong kind of troops. Instead of Elintor recruits i get Tolranians, which I'm guessing could be that he's recruiting from conquered Tolranian villages?

Anon#1

Recruit
Yo, got an install issue, running ubuntu 20.04.2, downloaded mod version 1.3.4.5.8, extracted to modules folder, used command: echo "Perisno_1.3.4.5.8" > ~/.mbwarband/last_module_warband in an attempt to set Perisno as active module, as I don't have the libs for running the select module interface, game immediately crashes upon entering loading screen. Was hoping there might be some quick workaround or something I did wrong that can be corrected, if not it's all good, planning on using wine at some point in the future regardless.

Update: couldn't wait to give the mod a try & got wine, runs fine so far, so the above can be ignored unless yall trying to help the other 2 linux distro dudes out there lol. Tip to those guys, gotta take the subfolder Perisno 1.3.4.5 out of the .8 folder otherwise it won't show up in current module.

Last edited:

Morbidion

Recruit
On version 1.3.4.5 I have made a Kingdom and I recruited some companions to be vassals, then when I ask where they are to other lords to find their location they are always at Murdenholl but never there.

Also When being in a preexisting faction and then leaving it while taking your holdings with you I.E. any town or castle it will make any preexisting advisors to your towns or your Kingdom assume you are still a vassal and you may not delegate emissaries or any other vital components to running a Kingdom without firing them and then rehiring them.

On top of that there is a asset in the game for a Nord Chain Body armor I don't remember the exact reference for it but it appears in the mystic merchant quite often and throws an error and sometimes crashes my game, it also seems to have trouble loading a mass amount of items and causes CTDs when going through the mystic merchant buy menu for extended periods of time to get re-rolls for better items.

While another CTD also happens when talking to any companion, I have 15 in my party and it might work the first couple of times after talking to them but randomly it will CTD and you will lose your progress, it seems like it's crashing when it starts to load the menu for dialogue options.

Additionally if you have your companion on a mission with a lord/lady vassal for a task and you then ask that lord/lady to marry you your companion will cease to exist forever, there are still traces of the companion but there is no way to ever get them back.

I don't know if the settings would help determine if the crashes are related to them but I'll include them in any case.
My settings currently for the game is
  • Load Textures on demand (on)​
  • Force V-Sync (on)​
  • Use Pixel Shaders (on)​
  • Load Texture Details (60%)​
  • Battlefield size (200)​
  • AntiAliasing (off)​
  • Shadow Quality (high)​
  • Resloution (3440x1440)​
  • Sound Variation (off)​
I tried using single threading though most of the time it crashes on startup as well.

Finally, Hard Mode in the Perisno campaign seems bugged If you choose Hard Mode it maxes everything out and should be the hardest difficulty. While if you play a Normal campaign without selecting Hard Mode though keep all of the settings for it and put it into the new Normal campaign it turns out much harder with battles being significantly more drawn out, maybe smarter AI (though that might just be the experience between campaigns) Towns take more to start enterprises in concern to relations, and Lords are harder to deal with while talking with them as compared with Hard Mode. This has actually happened in all the versions of the game I have played, so far back to 0.9.

Last edited:

Oldtimer

Knight
No caravans for Cretas?!

Cretas have taken Sut and have atm 5 castles and 7 villages but I cannot see any Cretas caravan trading around. AFAIK if a faction has a town they also should have caravans.

Rgds,

Oldtimer

HarlausIII

Recruit
I'm playing on the most current version on Steam and there are a couple minor bugs.

The Rough Mailed Tunic textures don't load in (I get an error message that the textures can't be found). Also, whenever I choose the Blacksteel Legion Segmenta as a prototype for forging armor my game crashes.

Top Bottom