Pentagon Study Finds Beards Directly Related to combat effectiveness lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Did they?
On a kinda related note, Alexander made all of his soldiers shave their beards. And he liked having butt sex with other men.
From which we can conclude...  :razz:

Did they?
Yes.
Ambalon said:
On a kinda related note, Alexander made all of his soldiers shave their beards. And he liked having butt sex with other men.
That he was clever, smexeh, classy and gorgeous?

Careful what you are gonna say about my god brah.

theAthenian said:
Ambalon said:
That he was clever, smexeh, classy and gorgeous?
BUT THEN THERE'S NO JOKE YOU SILLY PERSON. >:U

No, it just explains why they don't shave during wartime. For centuries, it's been a closely guarded Muslim secret and we've all been able to live in peace but now that the Americans have this technology I think we all should be a wee bit afraid when considering their foreign policy.

Untitled. said:
No, it just explains why they don't shave during wartime. For centuries, it's been a closely guarded Muslim secret and we've all been able to live in peace but now that the Americans have this technology I think we all should be a wee bit afraid when considering their foreign policy.

Foreign Policy? oh you mean talk **** we invade and take over your country? yeah, it is ****ed up...

The one person to actually take this seriously.
Next we'll have Godfrey coming in and saying that the alien muslims have beards so we should shave off all our hair.

joshtong1234 said:
Commander Gen. James E. Mattis issued a statement to all troops in combat zones.

“The time has come for the Armed Forces to accept the facts, and the facts are that beards save lives. All this time it was speculated that Green Berets were better because of their superior and intensive training while in fact, most of it had to do with beards.”

There’s no doubt that many in the Special Forces community will be angered, but General Mattis is convinced.

Did they use the same guy from Generation kill?

Dryvus said:
****ing awesome.
On one side we have an inexperienced, incompetent first officer. On the other we have a hardened, wizened leader of men.
William_Riker_Growing_The_Beard_4.jpg

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/James_Mattis

I'm  not saying that I take this seriously but I think having beards has it's ups  :grin:

Austupaio said:
Dryvus said:
****ing awesome.
On one side we have an inexperienced, incompetent first officer. On the other we have a hardened, wizened leader of men.
William_Riker_Growing_The_Beard_4.jpg

Do the same thing with Picard and he goes from daring Renaissance Man of Action to Disgruntled Space Hobo.

Back
Top Bottom