Resolved Party limit changing after save/load

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
e1.5.2
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: after 1h-2h of game i saved to come here and upload some bugs and i was with a party of 113/113, after i loaded up it became 113/99 then i took notice than some of my troops deserted me, after loading again now was 113/95 as you can see in the images. Resuming original was 113 dropped to 99 and then 95 with just loading my save file.

Edit: After letting it pass a day it goes from 95 limit to 99. (i have less units because i was lucky saving at my city and garrisoned some of my units inside) I will update this if there is more development.

Edit2: It seems that the problem is caused by the value added from the Quartermaster bonus. Originally was as follow: Base + 20 / Clan Tier Bonus +75 / Quartermaster +18 and now the bonus from Quartermaster dropped to +4 at the moment that's why it's 99 limit.

Edit3: after playing a little it was always on 99 the limit, the only things i did was equip me and my companions with gear so we can use on the villages/castle quests, and while i was waiting for a group of bandits to come to a village i went to see how was my party... needless to say now its 117 limit, the image will be below and you can still see that i had 98 troops because of the limit changing.

Computer Specs:
GPU: AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 Ti XTREME 11G
CPU: Intel Core i9-9900K@ 4.7Ghz
RAM: 32GB 3200MHz
Motherboard: Gigabyte AORUS Z390 Elite
Storage Device (HDD/SSD): Samsung 860 QVO SSD 2TB SATA 3 V-NAND MLC
Media (Screenshots & Video):
ZhSLhQI.jpg

wKNfKnH.jpg

FBlkFfr.jpg

fkxlKYV.jpg

Last edited:
I haven't noticed it recently, but when I first started playing again in August I noticed the quartermaster bonus was changing from time to time. I had difficulty at that time even knowing who was quartermaster as it wouldn't let change it and the clan screen didn't tell me. I wasn't sure whether the bonus was fluctuating because Nathanos was quartermaster and I had given him his own party, or whether I was quartermaster & it was bugged, or whether there was some other influencing factor I wasn't aware of. But it seemed to go up and down at times. This was in a 1.4.? version.

Hello, @Radimov .
It seems that the problem is caused by the value added from the Quartermaster bonus. Originally was as follow: Base + 20 / Clan Tier Bonus +75 / Quartermaster +18 and now the bonus from Quartermaster dropped to +4 at the moment that's why it's 99 limit.
Do you have a saved game before the bonus from Quartermaster dropped? If so can you please share it with us? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as the description so i can identify the file.

Hello, @Radimov .

Do you have a saved game before the bonus from Quartermaster dropped? If so can you please share it with us? You can upload the file to http://upload.taleworlds.com:8080/ address. Please paste the link to this thread as the description so i can identify the file.
Unfortunately i don't have any save game prior to that, although i think i forgot to mention maybe the "culprit" behind this when that happened.

I do remember before i saved the game and quit it, i did change the role from the Quartermaster from me to one of my companions, although that would explain the significant drop on the Limit cap but doesn't explain why the Limit cap change from 99 to 95 from just save and reload it since no change was made... so i would bet something around the roles or on the actual Steward tree...

I recently started a new one but i didn't reach a point where i will change the role of Quartermaster to a companion and see if it does the same.

Hello, thank you for reporting it in. I have forwarded the info to devs. Please let us know if the same problem occurs in the new game.

This problem should be fixed with the released patches since you have reported this issue. Are you still experiencing this issue?

As the asked information was not provided within 2 weeks, this thread is marked as solved. If the issue still continues, please update this thread.

Back
Top Bottom