In Progress Party leaders dont place troops into Garisson 1.2.2

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.
Summary: Speaking of companion Party leaders (Clan party leaders of your own clan) they still dont seem to place any troops into garisson. On the ai side a siege with 2000 besiegers placed 35 troops into the castle garisson. I don't see a fix here. But on town sieges things seem about right on the ai side. On player side it's still rough.
How to Reproduce: Look at sieges
Have you used cheats and if so which: No
Scene Name (if related):
Media (Screenshots & Video):
Computer Specs:
GPU:
GPU Driver Version:
CPU:
RAM:
Motherboard:
Storage Device (HDD/SSD):

Last edited:
Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed and the fix will be implemented to the game with further patches. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.

Hello, do you have a save file just before this issue happened?
Do you have a save file of the session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here: "C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves"
To send us a ticket, please visit the www.taleworlds.com site and login to your forum account from the top right. Click on "My Account" and then click on "My Open Tickets". You can create a ticket there and include the save file as well as the forum link of this thread. You can find more info about how to upload files to us with the new ticketing system here. Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hey, i have been informed that this issue is fixed and the fix will be implemented to the game with further patches. Thank you for reporting it in and sorry for the inconvenience.
@Piconi this is what iam talking about. in this example it's the 3rd time in a row that things are said to be fixed without being fixed. iam happy to help, but also iam seriously tired of reporting, sending and creating savefiles about exact the same issue. i ask you please to investigate.

Hello, do you have a save file just before this issue happened?
during testing it turned out that the general issue about missing garisson deployment is still existing for the ai, but not as frequent as before and shows up not in every case but still a lot. the issue about missing/marginal garisson deployment is static for castles. i created several savefiles from a fresh 1.2.3 playthrough. roughly 10-20hours of gametime including sieges.

here are savefiles:

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Ticket/Item/1272

i need more time for party leader/own kingdom test savefiles.

btw you can always reach out to me on discord if you need immediate information as i can also show you this and more problematics on live stream.

Hey, forwarded the save file to the QA team. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
after doing some more tests i found out that companion-party leaders are only not deploying troops into the garisson, if they are the only party leaders in the army/kingdom. garisson deployment for self-created kingdoms looks fine, but only for towns. castles are still underdeployed. it appears that the garisson issue is especially ai-related now. savefile will be uploaded soon.

Last edited:
update: turns out that there is no garisson deployment for any non-player related army. that means also in the player kingdom there is no or barely any garisson donation as long as the army is not led by the player. it's basically just like it was before.
savefiles are added soon.

Hey, forwarded the save file to the QA team. Thank you for your time and sorry for the inconvenience.
added additional savefiles for mentioned problems

https://www.taleworlds.com/en/Ticket/Item/1278

after doing some more tests i found out that companion-party leaders are only not deploying troops into the garisson, if they are the only party leaders in the army/kingdom. garisson deployment for self-created kingdoms looks fine, but only for towns. castles are still underdeployed. it appears that the garisson issue is especially ai-related now. savefile will be uploaded soon.
update: turns out that there is no garisson deployment for any non-player related army. that means also in the player kingdom there is no or barely any garisson donation as long as the army is not led by the player. it's basically just like it was before.
savefiles are added soon.

Back
Top Bottom