Paradox's Project: War of the Roses - War of the Vikings

Users who are viewing this thread

"Shield, which blocks all four directions but you get kinda immobile and not that agile"

"Everyone has a side-arm, a sword, club or something"

"Everyone has a dagger too..."

:neutral:

****; this game is going to be hilarious. Dev gave the impression that they care little for shields, that is sits as a defence for newbs and isn't valid for the more experienced players. Jee; where have we seen that before? Oh, lolstab on Native.

diavel said:
TheSarafanPriest said:
Whats with people saying those graphics looks good lol,they're decent at best :grin:
People mean it looks better than Mount & Blade. I'm not that sure though. (animations)

Well everything looks better then Mount and Blade  :grin:

Otherwise when talking about good graphics,i normally think of Arma 2,Witcher 2,Crysis 2,BF 3,Metro 2033 etc.  :oops:

Jezze said:
Although, it would be more interesting if they would offer something of a singleplayer side to the game.

[quote author=OP posted article]There will be a single-player story-driven campaign designed to help players get into the multiplayer part of the game.[/quote]
Medieval Call of Duty, in the full sense of it.

Oh look, it's Yazzy wearing a Fatshark hoodie:

395216_10150620732639575_166743484574_11283685_1804410853_n.jpg

That is... interesting.

The animations suck even more than Mount and Blade ones... How could they do that ? It looks soooooo ****ing bad. Overall I am not impressed by the game at all, and ripping off everything from Taleworlds is not really nice aswelll.... Hmm well I guess the majority does not care about that.

captain lust said:
Oh look, it's Yazzy wearing a Fatshark hoodie:

That is... interesting.

Indeed.
I bet he is spying and the hoodie is his disguise.  :smile:

Edit: hmm, I thought he is with "War of the Roses" devs on that pic, but it seems he isn't.

lord_olafson said:
The animations suck even more than Mount and Blade ones... How could they do that ? It looks soooooo ****ing bad. Overall I am not impressed by the game at all, and ripping off everything from Taleworlds is not really nice aswelll.... Hmm well I guess the majority does not care about that.

Link us to this video of animations plox.

Maybe a little ripoff, but I'm happy about genre expansion (this and C:MW).
Monty Python reference make me laugh
And I hope their character development is more of class customization (aka cRPG start with high level) than grinding for hours to be able to compete with old players and nolifes (aka classic cRPG)

Fatshark made Lead and Gold, and I ****ing adored that game. I'm totally giving this one a chance now.

Kazzan said:
Jezze said:
Although, it would be more interesting if they would offer something of a singleplayer side to the game.

[quote author=OP posted article]There will be a single-player story-driven campaign designed to help players get into the multiplayer part of the game.
Medieval Call of Duty, in the full sense of it.
[/quote]

*facepalm* I should try to read those articles once. Still, campaign as it as described in the article, doesn't sound really appealing to me :???:.

Back
Top Bottom