Paradox Signs Mount & Blade

Users who are viewing this thread

Trippled!  :razz:
I've been almost obsessive (Very much comparable to the M&B-obsession I have experienced, but in a strategic kind of way :wink:) about playing Victoria and Crusader Kings for awhile. Europa Universalis and Hearts of Iron did not strike home at me, but with time I may learn to enjoy those aswell!

WOOOO Paradox! I sure as hell know that THAT was what brought me here (before I just kind of lurked...... Am I a bad person?)

This isn't going to have any effect on those of us who've already purchased the game right?

The final release date we are aiming for is around May. That is not very far away, but we hope to finish the features we have been planning for until then.

May sounds good, though I do indeed hope that this is not rushed. Finishing all the features is more important than rushing the game out to the stores, leading to lots of patches...

A little off topic:

http://gamebanshee.com/news/static/EkplVkFkEEcdgEUZPw.php

See "TOP-10 Most expected games 2008"

...This ROCKS!

I don't know about you guys, but I am buying the boxed game when it comes out. You know those crazy star wars collectors? Got NOTHING on me...

Glad to hear things are happening Armagan, and I can't wait to see what surprises you and the team have cooked up for us.

Ian

Back
Top Bottom