Overview, Game Manual and Strategy Guide

Users who are viewing this thread

saxondragon

Sergeant Knight at Arms
final_marketing_logo.jpg

Overview, Game Manual and Strategy Guide

:arrow: An excellent compilation of thousands of Forum Posts and user Guides.

for Prophesy of Pendor Versions 3.0 to 3.411 for WARBAND

Download here: 
http://www.mbrepository.com/file.php?id=3161

Assimilated by Snuggydoodle

Kindest Regards and thank you Snuggydoodle!

Saxondragon

Yes, it is 115 pages of info.. troop trees, strategy for each kingdom, posts from the lore, history, almost everything we have done and touched.

Best,

saxondragon

Aye,

Snuggydoodle did an incredible job and I highly advise everyone to check it out, it's well worth having this kind of material handy in case you need it, as it basically covers any information that was ever talked about from 3.xx to 3.411 from all various sources (Boards, Wiki, etc..)

MP

"Ravenstern men are hairy. Ravenstern women are hairy. Ravenstern men wear skirts. Ravenstern women wear skirts. Both live in the icy north; I therefore conclude that the population of Ravenstern is just a bunch of girls." -D'Shar Lord

best line....EVER

Hi there,
so after a little break from me i hope you like that assimilation of information, tips and so on...
Please if you find critical errors, misstakes, false informations or you miss something feel free to post here or send me a PM.
Its a manual from comunity for comunity so its an "open source" (dont know if these the right words or right meaning in english) project.
I will update informations time to time. So its not need to print out the full manual again because i split it in chapters... but you have seen i think.

Thx
Yours
Snuggydoodle

Don't think this will help, it looooooks big and most people want to ask only a question at a time. But still it's good and will help some
Snuggy if you want to work hard on it and make it a true manual....make it like an original manual that you get with a game. Add pictures and maybe some fan artwork from the players, i am sure they have some, add some best in game pics, add stories from the story topic, add a lot of topic and make it like a true manual:smile:
For example, a player made an excellent map of Pendor that saxondragon liked, that should be in the manual, first page even:smile:
Think of it this way, maybe some people will print it, it's a nice collection item. Or print it and give it to some of the Pop team.
i can help you with some stuff, ideas if you need

Interesting, the guide seems to think Empire Armored Crossbows are really awesome, and the Ravenstern archers are "really good" or something.

Don't most people here take rangers as the best and Xbows as second?

NicotiN said:
Don't think this will help, it looooooks big and most people want to ask only a question at a time. But still it's good and will help some
Snuggy if you want to work hard on it and make it a true manual....make it like an original manual that you get with a game. Add pictures and maybe some fan artwork from the players, i am sure they have some, add some best in game pics, add stories from the story topic, add a lot of topic and make it like a true manual:smile:
For example, a player made an excellent map of Pendor that saxondragon liked, that should be in the manual, first page even:smile:
Think of it this way, maybe some people will print it, it's a nice collection item. Or print it and give it to some of the Pop team.
i can help you with some stuff, ideas if you need

Yes i know an index or something is needed :smile:

Alavaria said:
Interesting, the guide seems to think Empire Armored Crossbows are really awesome, and the Ravenstern archers are "really good" or something.

Don't most people here take rangers as the best and Xbows as second?
Because I think most people don't want to steamroll everything with an army or Ravenstern/Silvermist Rangers. I have annihilated Empire armies with just archers. They just shoot so many arrows that it breaks any shield in seconds. Xbows aren't as good, but can be more fun. I like to use rangers still.

I downloaded this, and have Microsoft Word downloaded on my computer, but in the list of programs to open it with, even when I clicked Browse, I couldn't find Microsoft Word...  and when I opened it with NotePad and WordPad, it just was a bunch of different wierd looking symbols... anything I can do to fix this ? Anyways, off to play PoP until this gets answered.

hi there, my first post regarding this mod, and im already picky, im terribly sorry (just so you know, this mod is awesome :smile:)

would you mind telling me what program you used to write this? i dislike most microsoft software, so i use open office or other text editors(prefer notepad++ but it cant handle this one).
thing is, the formatting is all screwed up in OO, and i assume its because i open it under wrong presets.

other than that i noticed a slight mistake in the part where the different factions are presented, ravenstern and pendor links(the actual hyperlinks to the pop 3 wikia site) are switched, it says ravenstern and leads to pendor and vice versa. i know its minor, just thought i mention it

Was that all of the ravenstern links? or only some of them? While  i'm making the PDF i copied the links, I wasnt paying too much attention, but it looks like they linked to the right places...

oh im sorry i didnt even remember there were several. in OO its page 36 of 88, not sure if it will be the same for you, since my formatting is a bit screwed up and i seem to remember someone mentioning 105 pages.

its the one page where all 5 different major factions are displayed on one page, including their banner, while the name links to the wiki pages

right before the presentation of all of them, with the lore, and the tactical overview.

didnt notice any other switched links, just those two

(again, i know im being picky, its a very minor thing, sorry for the bother)

Fjoelsvider said:
hi there, my first post regarding this mod, and im already picky, im terribly sorry (just so you know, this mod is awesome :smile:)

would you mind telling me what program you used to write this? i dislike most microsoft software, so i use open office or other text editors(prefer notepad++ but it cant handle this one).
thing is, the formatting is all screwed up in OO, and i assume its because i open it under wrong presets.

other than that i noticed a slight mistake in the part where the different factions are presented, ravenstern and pendor links(the actual hyperlinks to the pop 3 wikia site) are switched, it says ravenstern and leads to pendor and vice versa. i know its minor, just thought i mention it

MS Office Word 2007

Shadow-Seeker said:
Um one thing, you go into great detail about the troops of all the nations besides Pendor? I think those troops deserve some mention

Yes i know and i play this mod since 2 1/2 week ... the informations about Pendor Troops really rare so i need more time to search :smile:
Fjoelsvider said:
oh im sorry i didnt even remember there were several. in OO its page 36 of 88, not sure if it will be the same for you, since my formatting is a bit screwed up and i seem to remember someone mentioning 105 pages.

its the one page where all 5 different major factions are displayed on one page, including their banner, while the name links to the wiki pages

right before the presentation of all of them, with the lore, and the tactical overview.

didnt notice any other switched links, just those two

(again, i know im being picky, its a very minor thing, sorry for the bother)

The Page with main faction overview is #29 but can´t remember put some links in it :-/

Back
Top Bottom