Overpowerd muskets multiplayer

Users who are viewing this thread

Mathryt

Sergeant at Arms
Seriously., 1 shot kills, fast reload, accurate and the user has fast agility to run away after shooting you.

Also i dont know wich factions, but one has them on horseback wich makes them unstopable.

Eather make them have less accuracy or make them have a really long reload time to balance it out a bit. At least those are my two cents.

i agree ive used the Oda guns once and i refuse to use them any more because of how OP they are.

I think we should lower the accuracy, keep the reload time at what it is but make it so you have to stay still while reloading.

real sammurai figth with the katana! xD

I know you didnt shoot, We fougth ingame. My ingame name is Heidra :grin: BUT ur teammate on the otherhand did use he musket, taking away alot of the fun.

.Shad0w. said:
Bows are equally OP, with two shots while you wear the best armour = dead.

I think the bows are alright to be honest, its realistic that you would not be able to take about 5-6 arrows before you get killed

But the guns seem to be OP by the fact its quite accurate and you can reload on the move.

Peton said:
.Shad0w. said:
Bows are equally OP, with two shots while you wear the best armour = dead.

I think the bows are alright to be honest, its realistic that you would not be able to take about 5-6 arrows before you get killed

But the guns seem to be OP by the fact its quite accurate and you can reload on the move.

Reloading on the move should be removed, that is true.
In reality you wouldn't be able to take more than two arrows to the chest, but I've been taking them to the legs.
You should be able to take 3 at least.

I'm not an expert on Samurai armor, but I do know that by about 1300 the best European armor was almost invulnerable to arrows.  Hence the move to crossbows, firearms, etc.

It doe depends on the arrow, and there was alot of types (tha I know of) in Europe. Regular, hunting, barbed, this one I can't think of what was designed to kill knights. And then the Japanese had that really weird looking one which is like wyang or something.

When I used the takeda clans arrows the best, it tooook 3 plus a tthrowing spear

Bump , the mod maker should really do something about tis, they have like 50 ammo, reload really quik, totally ruins the game when you play against them in multiplayer

I'm pretty sure I saw woyo-sensei say somewhere that in the next version rifles will not be reload-able while mounted or moving (although I think pistols can). There was something else mentioned for balancing firearms as well but I forget exactly. Anyway, pretty much, just be patient for a while. The issue at hand is not unknown.

i played in multi today, they have 3 ppl, all guns, we can't even get close to them==> get bored quickly

Ceoclic said:
i played in multi today, they have 3 ppl, all guns, we can't even get close to them==> get bored quickly
Learn to dodge?  :wink: its quite easy if your opponent is not trained in using a ranged weapon properly most people using guns just use them because they are OP and are not really great at aiming at a moving target.

Peton said:
Ceoclic said:
Learn to dodge?  :wink: its quite easy if your opponent is not trained in using a ranged weapon properly most people using guns just use them because they are OP and are not really great at aiming at a moving target.

Easyer said then done,..

Mathryt said:
Peton said:
Ceoclic said:

Easyer said then done,..

Well ive done it  :wink: depends mostly on your opponent though.

I often play mount and musket and western 1866, doging the bullet is one thing, the accuracy is the other, you can say i'm not good at doging, but is it only me who have the problem??!! I hope you can doge quite well as you say :grin:

Arbarad said:
I'm not an expert on Samurai armor, but I do know that by about 1300 the best European armor was almost invulnerable to arrows.  Hence the move to crossbows, firearms, etc.
Well, if you had one of thoose big big armors you couldnt really move, the way they killed the great knights were by killing his horse and hoping and he wouldnt be able to stand up again, then stick the sword through the small hole or whatever he had so he could see something. That's how they killed them, but the majority of the troops didnt have that kind of armor, a chain mail and a leather coat at best, but the japs didnt use chain armor.

by the way, I do have a bow, not a wanker of a modern bow, but an old school longbow, I use it for pratice sometimes I tell ya. Those arrows, they are 'bout as dagerous as a gun.

Back
Top Bottom