Over Powered Invading Factions

Users who are viewing this thread

bionicle23

Recruit
I have spent a lot of time trying to perfect my conquering of Calradia on this mod, but the invading factions always just keep coming back with fresh big armies so I always run out of able soldiers to defend my castles.  I can't train and recruit enough soldiers to stand up to having my castles constantly being attacked by the same armies.  They just come back in full strength 3 days later while I'm out gathering and training new troops.  It is nearly impossible to hold your own kingdom against such unfair odds without massive cheats.

You have to be a very powerful warlord once you take on being the king. And when I say very powerful, I mean ~50 juggernauts/twilight knights + same amount of imperial sentinels + another 200 troops for the grinder. Aside from that, make sure you have at least half a million in cash. Once you start the conquest, eliminate, or almost eliminate one kingdom completely. Best start when as many factions are at war as possible. Make sure you are at least level 22-25, with a solid foundation in whatever spec you want to play as.

The most effective tactic against invading factions is to be extremely aggressive with them. Catch them during a siege on some castle, and help that castle. Catch them in a battle against some lord, and help him. Try to get as many lords defeated at once as possible. Immediately try to capture at least several castles.

This is how I defeated kolkar in their 1st week. I caught them fighting with swadia, around 1k swadia on 1.5k kolkar troops. Tactical advantage - infinite. Despite extremely OP troops on their side, me and swadians steamrolled them with heavy cavalry.

In terms of difficulty, whom to wage war on (from hardest to easiest, also SUBJECTIVE depends on your playstyle):
Koklar
Swadia
Sarrannid
Crusaders
Vaegir
Balion

Everyone in this game is garbage, and can be disregarded.

Back
Top Bottom