Resolved other siege problems, archers standing at the back of the tower + defenders jumping from wall

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Main
Modded/unmodded
Yes, I used mods.
Summary:
Scene Name (if related): Amprela
When i entered the main gate house tower i noticed a lot of archers standing at the back of the tower instead of at the front shooting from the window slits.
Some where behind the stairs and it took al lot of time for some of them to react to my presence..

Scene Name (if related):Lochana Castle
In the prebattle fase i constructed 2 siege towers , these where missing when the battle started. When the ladders where put against the walls the defenders jumped of the wall to attack the attackers. It could be related to the missing siege towers.

Last edited:
I had a problem a while back where defenders were falling off the wall in large numbers. I think it was because the my siege equipment had destroyed part of the wall in the pre-battle (campaign map) part of the siege. When the defenders went to stand on the wall where the siege tower was going to open, the wall was uneven and they fell off it.

I had a problem a while back where defenders were falling off the wall in large numbers. I think it was because the my siege equipment had destroyed part of the wall in the pre-battle (campaign map) part of the siege. When the defenders went to stand on the wall where the siege tower was going to open, the wall was uneven and they fell off it.
Exactly, that was my impression also

The QA team informed me that they were unable to reproduce this issue in the most recent version of the game. Can you try to reproduce this issue again in the latest version of the game?

We are marking this thread as resolved as the requested information has not been provided. Please feel free to reach us again if you experience any issues.
Yes, I haven’t experienced it lately playing the latest version. Game runs great!

I do like to call attention to the fact that defending archers don’t use all the available window slit’s and don’t hide behind the wall while reloading. This would greatly increase their efficiency.

Props to the Diathma scene with the defending archers positioning themselves on the roofs opposite the wall.

Back
Top Bottom