[OSP][Map] Maps on request!

Users who are viewing this thread

I'd say to hold of on the requests until the poor man finishes what he has on his hands atm guys.
Stop abusing his awesomeness.

If you lazy bums took the time to actually learn how to use the map editor you would find that it could be a very rewarding and challenging experience. There's not much to learn making maps are like painting and sculpting. You could make the map exactly how you want it and modify it on demand. I think mapping is important depending on how you start the map.

Guys, bad news...

I am so sorry to say that my Mount&Blade Map Editor is no longer working. All the delays so far has been due to this problem. I am so sorry. I hope you can forgive me. And with this, retiring from the OSP. I am EXTREMELY sorry, for I can feel the frustration in you all. But nothing can be done.

:cry:

For Britain Map, There was Normandy Land too in there
Because im wanna to make "1066 Mod", because the mod was setting in Dukedom of Normandy (William) was Invade Kingdom of English (Harold), so this map was very fit for the description above, I think if you can add some "water bridge" from English to other Land, it would help me  :grin:

13exa said:
Because im wanna to make "1066 Mod", because the mod was setting in Dukedom of Normandy (William) was Invade Kingdom of English (Harold), so this map was very fit for the description above, I think if you can add some "water bridge" from English to other Land, it would help me  :grin:

bud he is no longer making maps... ^^^ read above

13exa said:

*facepalm*

13exa said:
schmidy said:
Computica said:
schmidy said:
Computica said:
Woah, hold on, so everyone's map editors are no longer working???  :neutral:

isn't the map editor quite old though?
It may be old but it still works. I used it to make my maps.

Maybe its not meant to be used on windows 7, but then I'm only guessing
Im using Windows XP, but its doesn't working

then I have no clue

Back
Top Bottom