option to join minor clans?

Users who are viewing this thread

Hello, This is my first post on the forums and I was wondering what you guys think on the idea of joining minor clans. Currently they seem very bland and boring they play such a minor role and by end game they become so irrelevant you forget they exist. I think it would be awesome to join in minor clans and each one would have a unique quest to join similar to skyrim, after you join you'd have access to the unique troop line. I think they should also have a similar "hideout" system like bandits, but instead of attacking you could recruit troops and have access to a shop with special Items. personally I think this would really make you care more for each clan and maybe learn more about each of their lores. anyways what do you guys think?

Hello, This is my first post on the forums and I was wondering what you guys think on the idea of joining minor clans. Currently they seem very bland and boring they play such a minor role and by end game they become so irrelevant you forget they exist. I think it would be awesome to join in minor clans and each one would have a unique quest to join similar to skyrim, after you join you'd have access to the unique troop line. I think they should also have a similar "hideout" system like bandits, but instead of attacking you could recruit troops and have access to a shop with special Items. personally I think this would really make you care more for each clan and maybe learn more about each of their lores. anyways what do you guys think?

It's a great idea but sadly TW wont ever do anything like this now. We can only hope modders add this kind of depth.

Back
Top Bottom