SP - General Option to hide ennemy's troops on the battlefield

Users who are viewing this thread

Charly30

Recruit
Hello,

An option to hide the position of the ennemy (GPS mark above the troops) or a button to display it would be welcome.
That makes the game easier and this is no realistic at all, immersion breaker.
Thanks.

Yes I support this! I would like to suggest a toggle key or a key that should be pressed to see banners above units. This is sometimes handy when you lose your orientation in a melee.

An option to hide the position of the ennemy (GPS mark above the troops)
Hello, we already have this option, head over here and try enabling it, if that is what you meant
Hide Battle UI.png

Hello, we already have this option, head over here and try enabling it, if that is what you meant
Hide Battle UI.png
Hi, thank you for answering me :smile:
So no, you do not already have this option, sorry man ^^'

This option hides EVERYTHING! And what I want is to hide ONLY the ennemy position, our character is not blind yes but doesn't have super senses too ;p
During a battle I still want to can see at least my life and the field kill display.

So, for now, yes I hide the UI but no I do not use your system (go in menu to hide, during battle esc to enable, then esc -> menu to desable again.... terrible) : I use the mod called RTS Camera that allowes me to set a toggle key to can hide/show the UI in less than a half second -> far more convenient :smile:

Hi, thank you for answering me :smile:
So no, you do not already have this option, sorry man ^^'

This option hides EVERYTHING! And what I want is to hide ONLY the ennemy position, our character is not blind yes but doesn't have super senses too ;p
During a battle I still want to can see at least my life and the field kill display.

So, for now, yes I hide the UI but no I do not use your system (go in menu to hide, during battle esc to enable, then esc -> menu to desable again.... terrible) : I use the mod called RTS Camera that allowes me to set a toggle key to can hide/show the UI in less than a half second -> far more convenient :smile:
There are plenty things to fix/rebalance. so this issue is not piority i think

Back
Top Bottom