SP - General Button to activate the unit targeting system

Users who are viewing this thread

Charly30

Recruit
Hi,
Would it be possible to put a button to display the unit targeting symbol on enemy troops please?
It's rather annoying to order our troops to charge rather than go to a point when we're facing them or want to flank them .

SHIFT per example? Or a button on the mouse?
Anyhow, even if this system is not perfect this is VEEERY welcome, thanks a lot :smile:

Actually, could you please clarify what the issue is?
😅
For me the problem is that the green symbol to charge a unit always appear when you look an enemy unit, the activation area of this symbol is very large ; so, when you want to order your troups to go in the direction of the enemy often the charge symbol is activated above the troups and so you order your guys to charge instead of going where you want them to go.
I'll do a screenshot to show you.

😅
For me the problem is that the green symbol to charge a unit always appear when you look an enemy unit, the activation area of this symbol is very large ; so, when you want to order your troups to go in the direction of the enemy often the charge symbol is activated above the troups and so you order your guys to charge instead of going where you want them to go.
I'll do a screenshot to show you.
Got it, thanks.

Back
Top Bottom