MP Option to hide chat

Users who are viewing this thread

Could we please have the option to hide chat unless we press Enter? Lots of spammers, griefers, and Dead folks distracting their live counterparts.

Also, I believe chat should be reverted so that Dead can't speak to the living once more.

Also, I believe chat should be reverted so that Dead can't speak to the living once more.

Absolutely ****ing not. I like to be able to tell my friends where someone I just died to is.

An option to hide chat is fine but don't force us all to have to resort to steam chat or something just to tell our teammates where enemies are.

Also option to hide hud entirely (toggle key) excep crosshair.
I also would apreciate an option to disable "names" when pressing key to find weapons (there are too many names and the information is caotic). I am never interested on the name of other player, so it a lot of information no relevant (for me).

An option to hide the chat would be nice, or a "Mute All" button on the leaderboard. However do consider if a single player is being annoying you can always mute them using the leaderboard and clicking on their name - this is currently a working feature.

An option to hide the chat would be nice, or a "Mute All" button on the leaderboard. However do consider if a single player is being annoying you can always mute them using the leaderboard and clicking on their name - this is currently a working feature.

Unfortunately the mute function is only temporary for 1 game so trying to mute the chat bots each TDM and Siege game is a chore.

Back
Top Bottom