One interesting fact about you

Users who are viewing this thread

You fail to grasp basic emoticon (mis)use to idicate the presence or lack of humorous disposition in written conversation, yet you get into med-school. Portugal ftw.

:razz:

Austupaio said:
Though, it does amaze me how many people I seem to meet now who require at least a minor prescription. Have people always been this blind and glasses just weren't financially realistic or are there variables with our time period that influence what seems like the majority of our population (U.S. perspective) to require glasses.

It just occurred to me semi-recently that like 10 years ago, it seemed like only occasional person wore prescription glasses, but now about 3 in 4 people I know in Washington, California and Texas require prescription glasses.
Wondered about that as well. I wouldn't be surprised if it had anything to do with the rise of the personal computer and eventually - and especially - that of the smartphone. People spend half their day looking at some screen or another, face often no more than a foot removed.

Sometimes I have bouts of anger where I get really irritated for no reason. I've learned to control it better as the years passed, but I'm still short tempered.

I never study or do homework at appropriate times. I do homework the night before or study an hour or two before the test, but I get good grades (I'm a Junior at an university). It often pisses people off.

jacobhinds said:
That's pretty normal. When someone does all their work a week in advance, watch your back around them.
I concur. Hanging out with the supervillain type people gets really tiring when they refuse to get excited or surprised and have that look that goes "Everything is going as planned".

Harkon Haakonson said:
^ What the ****? :lol:
Clearly you lack the qualifications to be a supervillain.

Hell, I never did any homework at all past third grade. Nor did I ever study/prepare at all for any tests or exams. I still made top 3 percent of my class.

Teofish said:
Hell, I never did any homework at all past third grade. Nor did I ever study/prepare at all for any tests or exams. I still made top 3 percent of my class.

Hmm, maybe its more common than I thought. I just know it pisses off my girlfriend xD

Girls always get pissed off by this. They're usually tons more disciplined and organized and methodical than we are, and clearly it pays off, but apparently it's frustrating to see your peers get good results without putting in a fourth of the work. :razz:

I'm sure it would be especially exasperating for the saccharine peers from my alma mater. Fortunately, there still seems to be a respectable level of nepotism in this godforsaken country and the school's name still commands a great deal of respect.

Angelsachsen said:
I'm sure it would be especially exasperating for the saccharine peers from my alma mater. Fortunately, there still seems to be a respectable level of nepotism in this godforsaken country and the school's name still commands a great deal of respect.
I've run this through Google Translate and I still have no idea what this means in English.

Back
Top Bottom