One interesting fact about you

Users who are viewing this thread

When I was a kid I had a small TV and a VCR in my bedroom and the only VHS I had was Home Alone. For a little over a year, I watched it almost every night while lying in bed. Eventually the VCR eat the tape.

Despite having seen it multiple hundred times, the part where Marv gets shot in the junk with a pellet gun never ceased to make me laugh aloud.

Shatari said:
I am autistic and have a serious case of social anxiety. Oddly enough, I'm fine on forums but in person or in a chat I'm completely nervous if anyone is paying attention to me.
Same.

I am an obsessive nailbiting addict, especially when doing homework or reading long stuff. :razz:

Ambalon said:
Tancred_de_Houdan said:
I've been clinically dead twice.
Both times when drowned in freezing water - about 10 years apart.
There was no light.  :grin:
Shiit. Care to elaborate on the story? How was it like?

First one was remarkably quick as far as I can remember. I decided to go sailing in a biggish pond late March on a self-built barge. I had no idea I couldn't swim. Popped in water; breathed in a couple times. Knock out. Woke up in hospital.

Second time I was in middle-school. That was the one I remember best. Barge again; same place; early April.
I guess I took the previous time for granted that I got away with my life.
Lost balance; lost my **** because I suddenly remembered I couldn't swim.
I remember an incredible overwhelming feeling of "ripping" and "tearing" at the back of my head. As if something was trying to break loose - I'd imagine something like if you'd have a ponytail and somebody was tugging at it mercilessly.
Powerful feeling of guilt or remorse. And there was no light; I did see life flash before my eyes as described - incoherent images of bits of my life.

Adorno said:
There isn't a single interesting thing about me. Depressing...
Sure there are. You're just so used to them that you don't think of them as anything unusual. :razz:

Tancred_de_Houdan said:
...have a ponytail and somebody was tugging at it mercilessly.
RRRrrrrrrrr :3

I almost drowned once so Tancred is twice as interesting. Though my almost was nowhere near as almost as his so maybe  four times.

Also I'm the only one with my first name I've ever met.

I'm related to this fine fellow, who apparently "was known throughout Venice for his bigotry and religious fanaticism which animated him" according to his Italian wikipedia page.

Back
Top Bottom