okay.....i remove this..

Users who are viewing this thread

just for simply playing~ therefore it will not be used in any other places thats enough?

i made it for the fans who likes POP not a Sarcasmer

Lophier said:
just for simply playing~
Doesn't matter if it's for you alone, but if there's any download link in the past, present, future, or alternate timeline, you would likely need permission from SD, and a few different people (I believe that some music files are copyrighted)

fidoman1272 said:
Lophier said:
just for simply playing~
Doesn't matter if it's for you alone, but if there's any download link in the past, present, future, or alternate timeline, you would likely need permission from SD, and a few different people (I believe that some music files are copyrighted)

ill make it

You need permission from Saxondragon to post a submod here. Furthermore, all the resources you use (models, music...) must be original or used by permission from the authors.

fidoman1272 said:
Lophier said:
fidoman1272 said:
Lophier said:
just for simply playing~

ill make it
That... what?  :???:

I think he's saying he will make the download link

AlphaOmega said:
fidoman1272 said:
Lophier said:
fidoman1272 said:
Lophier said:
just for simply playing~

ill make it
That... what?  :???:

I think he's saying he will make the download link

no i just saying ill request the permission from arthur........

syabr - автор идеи, консультант по орфографии, тестер, сценодел, координатор работ  Рассвет новой эры
Настоящим комментарием заявляю, что некоторые локации  мода  Рассвет новой эры (http://commando.com.ua/mb/modswip/1604-mod-rassvet-novoy-ery.html , http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,304093.0.html,  http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=18969.0,  http://www.caballerosdecalradia.net/t3350-spen-dawn-of-a-new-era)  были украдены разработчиком мода  PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR  (http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=477955  )
В частности, локации  Ruined Lair и Cave  из  Рассвет новой эры перенесены целиком вместе с содержимым, и Dhorak Keep заменена сценой г. Велука из РНЭ.  При этом в сценах  PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR  замечены глюки , мелкие исправления и вопросительные знаки на месте недостающих предметов, изменены противники. Музыка из  Ruined Lair  звучит в одной из сцен. Упоминаний родной страницы и авторов в теме нет. Перечисленное грубо нарушает авторские права команды РНЭ и мы выражаем возмущение. В качестве ответной меры, на commando.com.ua  запрещено выкладывать ссылки на последующие патчи данного мода  1.9 и выше, и мы обращаемся к общественности с просьбой не качать его  и не поддерживать его автора. Также мы требуем убрать из PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR  наши сцены.
Доказательства аналогичности сцен:
Городом  из Рассвет новой эры заменили крепость
PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR, Dhorak Keep:
6281492m.png

Рассвет новой эры , Велука:
6248751m.png
Вход в пещеру:
PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR:
6078320m.png

Рассвет новой эры :
6041456m.png
Ruined Lair (Локация ГГ):
6091640m.png

Рассвет новой эры :
6273326m.png
Глюки, возникшие в PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR:
6072184m.png

6232340m.png

6048632m.png

6272303m.png

syabr - Autor of idea,  Project Lead,  Scening Dawn of a new era
I hereby declare that several location scenes from  Dawn of a new era Era (http://commando.com.ua/mb/modswip/1604-mod-rassvet-novoy-ery.html ,  http://rusmnb.ru/index.php?topic=18969.0,  http://forums.taleworlds.com/index.php/topic,304093.0.html, http://www.caballerosdecalradia.net/t3350-spen-dawn-of-a-new-era)  module were stolen by the developers of PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR (http://bbs.mountblade.com.cn/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=477955  )
In particular, Ruined Lair and Cave from Dawn of a new era were copied completely including all the objects in them, and Dhorak Keep scene was replaced with the one from the town of Veluca from The Dawn of The New Era.  In the scenes from PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR, we noticed missing visuals, tiny fixes, question marks instead of missing objects, the new enemies instead of the old ones. The music theme from Ruined Lair sounds in one of the scenes.
The creators of Dawn of a new era or the official web page of their module were not mentioned anywhere in the PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR main thread.  All of the above violates the authors' rights of the creators of The Dawn of The New Era and thus we express our utter resentment.
Henceforth, we strictly forbid posting links to any versions of PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR as of ver 1.9 on commando.com.ua . We also publicly ask everyone not to download and play this module and not support its authors either.
Finally, we insist that you remove our scenes from PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR.
The evidence of fief scenes having been "borrowed" from The Dawn of The New Era:
The town scene from The Dawn of The New Era was taken and used as a castle scene in PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR
PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR, Dhorak Keep:
6281492m.png

Dawn of a new era, Veluca:
6248751m.png
Cave entrance:
6078320m.png

Dawn of a new era:
6041456m.png
Ruined Lair:
6091640m.png

Dawn of a new era:
6273326m.png
The visual bugs that appeared in PROPHESY OF PENDOR G_ERA OF SPLENDOR:
6072184m.png

6232340m.png

6048632m.png

6272303m.png

Friend..

You are referring to work done by a non-authorized person/group, which is primarily a pirated version of our work on POP.

We do not condone, support, or in any way promote his/their work in any way.

Kindest regards,

Saxondragon

Agreed.

It looks like it may be a Chinese mod, so therefore they don't have strict rules on stealing content from other peoples/teams work.

We are not associated or even remotely supportive of that mod. Please understand that this is Just Prophesy of Pendor, not the one you are presenting.

MM

Friends, we have great respect for you!
Yes. We refer  only work done by a non-authorized person/group.
Yes. We speak  only  about Lophier.
Sorry for bad English.

I think KonykSoldatyk merly posted the info to give all non-russian speaking persons an insight that there´s an issue with Lophier, which is greatly appreciated.

Saxondragon, however, clearly referred to Lophier in his response, not you, KonykSoldatyk.

So, you´ve got a selfproclaimed Taiwanese stealing all over the board and from russia and tries to melt it up into his own awesome submod?
And he´s definetly working for quite some time on it, if you check his posting history. At least since November 8th 2013. Applied decompiling and haxxing at it´s best.

MitchyMatt said:
It looks like it may be a Chinese mod, so therefore they don't have strict rules on stealing content from other peoples/teams work.

This is awesome, MM. Defintely sigworthy. Unfortunately, I´m too fond of my banners to get rid of them.

noosers said:
I think KonykSoldatyk merly posted the info to give all non-russian speaking persons an insight that there´s an issue with Lophier, which is greatly appreciated.

Saxondragon, however, clearly referred to Lophier in his response, not you, KonykSoldatyk.

So, you´ve got a selfproclaimed Taiwanese stealing all over the board and from russia and tries to melt it up into his own awesome submod?
And he´s definetly working for quite some time on it, if you check his posting history. At least since November 8th 2013. Applied decompiling and haxxing at it´s best.

MitchyMatt said:

This is awesome, MM. Defintely sigworthy. Unfortunately, I´m too fond of my banners to get rid of them.

im sorry for that,moderator,i was truly reallized that mistaks i made . now all of my "submod" is removed from chin MB forunm, i bagged for arthurs and moderator`s forgiveness that ill do my best to improve my own ablity while not stealing from oher,im wrong,really,so sorry for my invading  arthurs provacy

noosers said:

MitchyMatt said:

i was too young and lack of the consciousness of copyright , if the arthurs still hate to me or still be angry for my behaviour,i m here to say sorry,i m sorry for that,and i request to forgiveness, may yous be happy everyday and god bless with you.

what's the solution? there is no doubt that L imitated this, but,he only hoped that every player has a chance to enjoy a better "tale worlds". don't you want to share the happiness with the players . i am only a ordinary player,  having honor to enjoy that  scence is my wish , plaese give us (the players) the chance!!

KonykSoldatyk said:
Friends, we have great respect for you!
Yes. We refer  only work done by a non-authorized person/group.
Yes. We speak  only  about Lophier.
Sorry for bad English.

what's the solution? there is no doubt that L imitated this, but,he only hoped that every player has a chance to enjoy a better "tale worlds". don't you want to share the happiness with the players . i am only a ordinary player,  having honor to enjoy that  scence is my wish , plaese give us (the players) the chance!!

Back
Top Bottom