Ok...That was a little hilarious

Users who are viewing this thread

Kishinz

Sergeant at Arms
See, Gentleman's, my dramatic History:

I had around 80 man, and with them were Liches, Shadow´s, Drow Magicians and Others, some bug in my game made EVERY bandit, i say EVERY bandit with less man than i do try to fight me ( yes, even 8 man strong looters ) in the start was just annoying, but it turned for the worst:

Me and my invincible army were patrolling around Yalen for a Rhodok lord to fight, found one with just 40 mans, easy, he went to me (?) and we started to battle my army DESTROYED his army swiftly, there was no real fight, but i am one hell of a battle-mages , so i picked my mace and went toe-to-toe with 3 swashbucklers ( don´t know how to spell it ) i knocked out 2 of them before one surprised me from the side and stick´d his rapier in my face, my army still destroyed them with like, 4 losses ( just being undeads who turned on me, these damn bastards )

Then i captured him for a mission to gain relationship with a lord and went in my way, i walked 2 feet then a courser wanted to fight me, they had 30 man and i had live 75 or so, just showed surrender, let troops behind or attack without them, ok....I told´em to attack the Courser scum....I lost 10 mans and they lost 10 as well, in that moment i was thinking: WHAT THE HELL MAN?, but that´s not it, i tried to leave, in my moment of leave appear around 15 bands of Courser´s from the nothing and ambush me, i tried to run from them, with the ridiculous warband thing that even if you are fighting with 4 man and could kill them with like 20 seconds the other guy has enough time to reach you and fight i can´t run from the 5 man groups, over and over they reach me and every ''go without me because someone stick´ed a rapier up my cranium'' costed 10 man, in this play i lost all my men and then went captured....

LICH´S, DROW TOWER WIZARDS, GREATER SHADOWS, HELL KNIGHTS AND SO ON...All of them destroyed by a bug with my game and random spawns.

Well, that was all gentlemen´s, hoped you had liked ;3

PS: My native language isn´t English and i learned alone, so please ignore the English errors.

( No pics because i rage quite´d from the game, and i have realistic mode )

I understand all too well, i restarted a new game because of that bug and the fact i went independent and ended up fighting 4 nations without any lord defecting to my faction. Trying to defend your fief all over the place on top of having forced fights with little shi*s every 5 meter got on my nerve. It wouldnt be so bad if my undeads weren't turning on me in every fight ( staff +10 in necromancy ) but losing a shadow knight because 6 looter attacked me ... so yeah i understand somewhat.

I've just started leading a small Orc force, and u go to Ichamer, right? There is literally THOUSANDS of steppe bandits just around there!

Theres many of them if you havent updated (latest patch is supposed to reduce the bandit spawn) but they go down very easily though if you have a decent army.

Back
Top Bottom