Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

General K said:
Just Look at this Cannon Flash, Looks like a portal has opened in front of me! :razz:

11220A1F1841D72F9964B8A916EB2B9CE39AD178
Wow.

Gewehr98 said:
Nice! How many different map people can you create?

Theoretically, as many as there are uniforms in the mod. But there are a limited number and type of map unit icons in Warband (so far). My goal is to make a neutral set of player and AI icons, and possibly some other nation based ones (like UK, France)

Parrot said:
Gewehr98 said:
Nice! How many different map people can you create?

Theoretically, as many as there are uniforms in the mod. But there are a limited number and type of map unit icons in Warband (so far). My goal is to make a neutral set of player and AI icons, and possibly some other nation based ones (like UK, France)

That would be very nice :smile: The theory part would be awesome to, if it actually as I stated before was somehow linked to what either your character was wearing or your rank and nation etc.

Parrot said:
I got a little bored today and started making a new army icon for the campaign map...

Here it is compared with one of the original Warband ones:

F1Z3dqq.jpg

*click to enlarge*
I like the look of it, pretty nice.

NapoleonIII said:
Colonel Gustav watching the French assault on Poland's last city, Poznan  :cool:

very nice! Too bad the officers around you have such a rigid sword holding animation.

jord210 said:
Where did you guys find Sharpe? Can't seem to find him anywhere.

As been repeated many many many times.....it is random. He is an NPC, therefore you will find him in a tavern in Europe. Which tavern however, you will never know :p

Back
Top Bottom