Official Screenshots and Video Thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

1CD9FFC9D8DD2ADE8B5F4FBFA7E61A1AD23707E9

Blitzen and Dreadbeard in Hannover, Blitzen removed his shako cover for the shot.

A new batch of screenies, still following the French captain Francois Charleville!  :mrgreen:

BAVx6c8.jpg

GrDkixP.jpg

RabbleKnight said:
How do you cross your arms behind your back?

When in battle, just sheath your weapon. Check it in the controls in the game option. I've set it to ''J'' which is much easier for me! :wink:

Those grey coats are what they wore during winter, so yes they're supposed to wear them. Unfortunately there's a bug which makes them wear it even when its summer so until docm fixes it you're pretty much stuck with the majority of British troops wearing them.

Volkonski said:
Those grey coats are what they wore during winter, so yes they're supposed to wear them. Unfortunately there's a bug which makes them wear it even when its summer so until docm fixes it you're pretty much stuck with the majority of British troops wearing them.
That's ok, even though I'm Scottish I prefer the French in this time era. So I'll be just killing Britain.

Ignore my last question as well, I realised it's kinda Free Lance, which I love. Can't wait to join up with Mr.Ney.

That's just the scene were you were caught sneaking, not really taking on the whole city. Still funny though, one guy taking on 4 Prussians

Are you high Baktech? You don't get the orders menu in caught sneaking. Also look on dead guys. (Saw I forgot img size, fixing now) This was so ****ing intense, lost at two left. sosad  itsareload

Imagine how unlucky you'd be if you got caught by more than 50 guards when you try sneaking in to a town! You would be right to think the universe hates you in such a situation! xD

I think it's always the same number. However, level can increase peasants/bandits in villages to crazy numbers if you edit char stats to like thousands  :lol:

Back
Top Bottom