Resolved Odd Issue, AI stupidity? Not going to war.

Users who are viewing this thread

Version number
Branch
Beta
Modded/unmodded
No, I didn't use any mods.

ThorheimAP

Recruit
Hello! in one of my recent games I decided to go on a personal war with Khuzait, raiding their villiages, and caravans and burning their settlements.
I noticed after 5 years ingame, they Khuzait never went to war with anyone else, runing around them with my very fast small warband. They made 2000+ armies to meet mine who were raiding their stuff. Which also made the other factions spreadout over the map and I saw stuff like I have never seen before, like Aserai making war with Sturgia.

So I remade this with a trading character. Gathered 20 imperial recruits and attacked their villiages going to a city. And now 6 years in on this game, the Khuzait have not spread out, and odd things has happened again, notebly Vlandia has taken over half of the eastern part of the Southern Empire.

So I did it again, and noticed the EXACT same thing. Khuzait doesnt do anything with this "strategy".

I am quite sure this is not working as intended.

Do you have a save file of session that you experienced this issue? With your save file, we can reproduce the issue much easier and faster. You can find your save file here:

C:\Users\username\Documents\Mount and Blade II Bannerlord\Game Saves

You can send your save files to us via upload.taleworlds.com site. Please write your username and this threads URL into the description box so that we can find it easier.
Thanks for reporting and sorry for any inconvenience!

Hi, I will mark the issue as resolved. If you encounter the same one in the latest version, please let me know. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom