NW Update problems

Users who are viewing this thread

HDHDSnipez

Recruit
Alright, so I just downloaded M&B NW from Amazon. I had earlier gotten Warband from them too, maybe around October. However, when I started up NW, I can not join any servers. Every single one says that I have the wrong module thing. I tried to join 20 NW servers, no luck. Eventually I decided to click on the update status. It said there were no approved modules, and before that it had said I had version 0.000. I sort of don't know what to do anymore. Also, if this is any help, on my starting screen, where it says the first thing, it is garbled and looks to say single player, though there is no SP in NW. Where multiplayer is, it also looks to say Load Game. Can anyone help?

EDIT: Also, I tried to start a custom battle to pass the time, on French Farm, and all of the trees and some other things are white. Like no texture maybe. My character on the main MP screen looks to have some of the same issues. EDIT 2: I restarted the custom battle, and now the ground has the same texture as the sky in some places, and none of my soldiers will respond at all. The are also missing their elbows, showing the inside character model. I am completely lost, please help.

Back
Top Bottom