[NW] North & South: The American Civil War [First ingame trailer: Page 10]

Users who are viewing this thread

Rigadoon said:
VinceWinters said:
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is this mod still in development?

Yes. It's due for a release sometime this week. This thread isn't really updated much, if you want to keep track of it I suggest going to this thread

It's not due for release, it's due for a closed alpha..

BlackOne said:
Rigadoon said:
VinceWinters said:
Sorry if this has already been asked, but is this mod still in development?

Yes. It's due for a release sometime this week. This thread isn't really updated much, if you want to keep track of it I suggest going to this thread

It's not due for release, it's due for a closed alpha..

Right, sorry about that.

There's some closed alpha footage in my sig.

My thoughts so far
-Pistols need longer reload time
-Few texture errors I'm sure your aware of
-Linebattles fare better then secession but are shooting based.
-Cavalry horses have a nice reach but easily get shot down. Maybe more hp?
-General unit should have pistol?
-(Server option for official server) Limit officers

Sorry if I missed anything, but I love it other than that. Thats my report so far.

Ehmmm... I was just checking the MP servers and a North and South server was up with 30 players... What's going on? Is it released or are the players beta tester?

BTW: I hope the mod gets the popularity it deserves :grin: And will Gatling guns be included? If you need help with the autofire, then ask for the code from the Gallipoli 1915 guys :grin:

Humlenerd said:
Ehmmm... I was just checking the MP servers and a North and South server was up with 30 players... What's going on? Is it released or are the players beta tester?

BTW: I hope the mod gets the popularity it deserves :grin: And will Gatling guns be included? If you need help with the autofire, then ask for the code from the Gallipoli 1915 guys :grin:

It's still in Alpha stages... and there is closed Alpha testing...

I had gone into a NW TS from an old Regiment I was in, they were talking about this mod, said it was in closed alpha, asked them how they got it, said second in command of reg leaked it. If you want  names I can give them to you, but this is mainly to tell you that it is indeed getting leaked.

Weewum said:
I had gone into a NW TS from an old Regiment I was in, they were talking about this mod, said it was in closed alpha, asked them how they got it, said second in command of reg leaked it. If you want  names I can give them to you, but this is mainly to tell you that it is indeed getting leaked.
The alpha was given to a **** ton of people and plenty of trolls spread it out. Nothing much you can do about it now.

Where is the download link i assume there is a beta or something since there is a game up although it is password protected please send link to download i would most enjoy joining in to help out if its just under test or if players r needed

HEY GUYS. HAVE FUN WITH THE FIRST INGAME TRAILER. ITS MADE OUT OF THE FIRST LINE BATTLE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjKnI65YdEc

Back
Top Bottom