[NW][M]Iron Europe - WWI Mod (RELEASED)

Users who are viewing this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mephisto88 said:
Murat ÖZCAN said:
5arge said:
Technically, the devs have until midnight today in all time zones to release the mod. So settle down kids... it's going to be a long day for you.  :evil:

http://www.moddb.com/mods/iron-europe-ww1-mod/news/release-date-announced-february-14-2014
that only confirms what 5arge said

Did you see this? "These EXTRA DAYS will allow us to..."

Murat ÖZCAN said:
Mephisto88 said:
Murat ÖZCAN said:
5arge said:
Technically, the devs have until midnight today in all time zones to release the mod. So settle down kids... it's going to be a long day for you.  :evil:

He's talking about how they had to delay the mod to February 14th in order to add more content. I was slightly confused too.

dragonbrad said:
Murat ÖZCAN said:
Mephisto88 said:
Murat ÖZCAN said:
5arge said:

He's talking about how they had to delay the mod to February 14th in order to add more content. I was slightly confused too.

I am not that bad at grammar. This is today's update and he uses future tense. But now I am confused like you.

We've set a specific release date. However, it's not exactly all good news. Unfortunately, the mod will release outside of our previously set time frame on February 14th, 2014. We, the team, apologize deeply for this and hope people will show understanding. After evaluating our resources, we've determined that this is the best course of action to ensure a successful mod release.

I don't think the mod is going to be released today.....

Lord_Edward said:
We've set a specific release date. However, it's not exactly all good news. Unfortunately, the mod will release outside of our previously set time frame on February 14th, 2014. We, the team, apologize deeply for this and hope people will show understanding. After evaluating our resources, we've determined that this is the best course of action to ensure a successful mod release.

Are you joking or are you actually retarded?

Derpingtonpryce said:
Lord_Edward said:

Reading gone wrong lol

Murat ÖZCAN said:
Murat ÖZCAN said:
Mephisto88 said:
Murat ÖZCAN said:
5arge said:

]

Oh god, you're right.  It's from today. Welp, pack up your things folks it's time to go home. Oh no wait, what the hell is going on ,now you've confused me. That's from January. It's coming today SET THE THINGS BACK OUT AND SIT DOWN!

Derpingtonpryce said:
Guys, it says "Posted by Rigadoon on Jan 28th, 2014," today is not Jan 28th, 2014...
This. Man...reading comprehension around here is atrocious. I was up late lastnight helping Rigadoon work out any remaining bugs. There were some, but nothing game breaking. The mod is coming... I can tell you that, just not exactly when... unless you like 3:30. Yeah, 3:30 sounds good.  :twisted:

Derpingtonpryce said:
Lord_Edward said:

No I'm retarded... Yes I'm F*ucking Joking.

5arge said:
Derpingtonpryce said:
Guys, it says "Posted by Rigadoon on Jan 28th, 2014," today is not Jan 28th, 2014...
This. Man...reading comprehension around here is atrocious. I was up late lastnight helping Rigadoon work out any remaining bugs. There were some, but nothing game breaking. The mod is coming... I can tell you that, just not exactly when... unless you like 3:30. Yeah, 3:30 sounds good.  :twisted:

Hmm I think my moddb was bugged. I hope you are right,5arge :sad:

Lord_Edward said:
Derpingtonpryce said:
Lord_Edward said:

No I'm retarded... Yes I'm F*ucking Joking.

Ok good.

Murat ÖZCAN said:
I wouldn't lie to you! Ok, the 3:30 thing is a lie...but most are in on that joke, especially folks who played Secession and North and South, like you. Rigadoon and Olafson were up late working on the mod lastnight. The plan is still to release today, but I think they are going to try and release as late as possible so they have time to iron out all the bugs. There were only a couple silly things going on with the latest version, it was very playable. It will all be worth the wait once you are sitting in a trench with bullets, shells, and corpses flying overhead.

5arge said:
Murat ÖZCAN said:
I wouldn't lie to you! Ok, the 3:30 thing is a lie...but most are in on that joke, especially folks who played Secession and North and South, like you. Rigadoon and Olafson were up late working on the mod lastnight. The plan is still to release today, but I think they are going to try and release as late as possible so they have time to iron out all the bugs. There were only a couple silly things going on with the latest version, it was very playable. It will all be worth the wait once you are sitting in a trench with bullets, shells, and corpses flying overhead.

Ok,waiting for the release :smile:

I'm really looking forward to the mod.  I'm glad these guys are putting in the time to make something a bit more deliverable up front and I think their delaying it a bit is a testament to their respect for the people who are excited to experience the end result.  I finally created an account on here to express my thanks for everyone's hard work.  Hats off to you.

Really looking forward to this mod. The anticipation... It's killing me! >.<

See you all on the battlefield, :wink:

EDIT: By the way, Rigadoon, some of the pictures in your updates seem to be broken.

The rumor is that they are working on the installer right now. That means that the mod is ready to rock, they just need to finish the installer and then upload it to various filesharing sites for dispersal.

FIX BAYONETS!  :twisted:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom